FloorBank

Satified Customer in Pickering
Satified Customer in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Basement floor & stairs

I found this company through my contact next door to him at Solid Wood Bed & Table in Pickering. He was knowledgeable about his products and prompt with his quotation, ordering and installing the product. He was prompt in his returning phone calls re: scheduling and fallow-up upon completion of his work. I would recommend his services.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Brand new stairs and spindles. Curved stairs.

Was recommended to by my business partner. I have a grand staircase in my home and I had it done in a custom colour because I wanted it to match my preexisting hardwood floors. FloorBank matched the colour perfectly and custom made the stair pieces in Canadian made oak. Such a clean job done in just three days. Very impressive work, especially considering the incredible price and my very picky requests. Perfect customer service too, thank you Dilan and team!

Fraser H.
Fraser H.
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Canadian Made Laminate and New Stairs

My father got his floors done by Dilan a couple years ago and highly recommended this company to us. We visited their showroom and were amazed by Dilan’s professionalism and mannerisms. He was able to answer all our questions and gave us hints and tips that we never knew before to help us pick the best flooring possible for our home. We even had a few last-minute requests with the garage stairs, and he handled it swiftly. FloorBank did an outstanding job supplying and installing Canadian made laminate floors and oak stairs at an unbeatable price, timely manner of 2 days while still following building codes, all with a friendly and professional attitude.

Thimal
Thimal

Hardwood Installation & Stair Renovation

1200 sqft of hardwood installation and stair renovation. Brand new spindles. Was recommended to me by a friend, great price, timely manner, and overall amazing customer service. They cleaned everything up perfectly at the end, the whole process was so stress free. They have an incredible showroom along with hundreds of more choices because they have custom colours available which is the option we ended up choosing! They matched the custom coloured stairs perfectly to our new hardwood. I haven’t stopped recommending this company to anyone who mentions home renovations. Definitely worth at least checking out!

Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Pickering?