Sapphiresurfaces Countertops

Reviews for Sapphiresurfaces Countertops

Marina in Toronto
Marina in Toronto

Quarts Countertops and new sink

Kyle was wery accommodating with our schedule. Countertops and the sink look beautiful, the kitchen was left tidy and clean after the work was done. His shop has a great variety of material selection and we are very happy with the choice. Quick emails response time too. Overall, great service, I highly recommend.

Thank you so much Marina. Was a pleasure working with you.

Marissa in Brampton
Marissa in Brampton

Great Experience! Would recommend...

I was looking for a granite countertop for a laundry room. With the whole Covid situation, I was not eager to have to go into a showroom to look at samples so was hoping for someone who could bring them to me. Found Kyle and Sapphire through Home Stars. They’re quote was VERY reasonable and in line with or better than others that I contacted. I told Kyle exactly what I was looking for and described what I wanted. He recommended a style (sparkling white quartz). He accommodated the work that had already been done by my contractor (I was renovating the laundry room). He came to install and the end result was I got everything that I asked for and described and it looked better than I imagined. AND I did it without having to leave my home. It was so easy and a pleasure to do business with these guys. And they were quick!!! If you want a stress-free and an experience that exceeds your expectations, choose Kyle and Sapphire. You won’t regret it.

Oh wow thank you so much Marissa. It was pleasure doing business with you :)

leejadam
leejadam
4 reviews Milton, ON

Quartz counter

Very pleased with the work that we got. Kyle gave us an initial quote over the phone, then came out to measure and show us samples of stone that he thought we would like and confirmed that it was an accurate quote. It was competitive with 2 other companies we were looking at and throughout the process Kyle was quick to answer our questions and accommodate changes. The work was done well and he left our kitchen as clean as it was when he came in. I would have no hesitations using Sapphire Surfaces again.

Thank you so much Adam. Appreciate my friend.

0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen countertop

We are very satisfied with work Thay did.Thay came on time and clean after themselves.
We are very happy with our countertops.
I would recommend this company to my friends and family.

Thank you so much Maria. It was my pleasure

NotAHandyMan
NotAHandyMan

Quartz counter top installation

I wanted to upgrade my condo with a new quartz counter top and fortunately found Kyle. He was great in helping with choosing the right design and style for the new counter top. The installation was great as well. He and his crew were quick, respectful of the property, and left the unit as though they hadn't even been there. Would not hesitate to recommend to a friend, and my condo looks great!

Awww thanks my friend for the beautiful review

aritra29b
aritra29b

Kitchen Renovation and Countertop

Kyle is very professional, punctual and is very reasonable in terms of value for money. He knows his job very well and from start till end we were highly satisfied with his work and behavior. The quality of materials he provided was really too good... Thanks a lot.... U r just amazing....

Thanks brother you guys are amazing as well.

tcharles
tcharles
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen renovation

I love the work that Kyle did for me in my first home. He is punctual, his work is very clean, and he delivers on his promises. His pricing is reasonable, which was very important to me as a first time home buyer, and I am extremely satisfied with the quality of his work. His price was all inclusive- installation of new cabinets, addition of a new pantry, quartz countertop, provided and installed double-sink and faucet, updated plumbing under the sink, installed new range/ventilation, install plumbing to connect water/ice maker in new fridge, and disposal of old cabinets/countertop.

Thank you Tamika.

zarurez
zarurez
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen countertops

We initially were shopping for countertop on google but, one of our friend suggested that we should contact Kyle. We are glade we did. Very professional and nice guy. He was time, clean and friendly at the same time. We couldn’t have been happier with the finished product. Thank you Sapphiresurfaces and team. I will definitely will contact you for my basement countertop. Thank you again!! Highly recommended Kyle and his team!

Thank you Zaru. I appreciate your beautiful review.

Rbird004
Rbird004
0 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

kitchen /bathroom renovations

Very professional team
Arrived on time, did the work as contracted no hidden fees
Respectful of our home, left it very clean post work
excellent workmanship and very easy to work with
We could not have been more pleased with Kyle and his team.
We would highly recommend them

Thank you so much for the beautiful review.

mterenzio14
mterenzio14
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Kitchen

Professional, Clean, punctual and Friendly. Thank you for an excellent job al around!
Mike Terenzio.

Thank you so much my friend.

More about Sapphiresurfaces Countertops

Welcome to Sapphire Surfaces where we help with "The Art of Beautifying Your Home". We specialize in kitchen counter tops. The name Sapphire Surfaces was inspired by the mere fact that we wanted to provide not only high quality work, but a friendly experience along the way. At today's fast paced world where everyone and everything is doing multitasking, we would like to give you the peace of mind that if we can not deliver on our promise of great work, whether we make you granite counter tops or install your hardwood floor or finish your basement we will not rest until you are hundred percent happy with what we have done. We are fully insured to give you the peace of mind when you hand your project to us.

***

Contact us today for your free consultation.