Magic Hands Renovations

Magic Hands Renovations

Reviews for Magic Hands Renovations

Happy w.
Happy w.

Bedroom refurbishment and built new walk-in closet

Cecil and team did a great job in accommodating my needs and within budget. Cecil is meticulous about detail and only uses quality materials to do the job. He did new lighting, pot lights, electrics, flooring, baseboards, crown-moulding, new ceiling and wall and painting; he even fitted all the accessories for my closet and put in new doors and frames. He discovered there was no insulation around the bedroom window, fixed the problem and reframed the window. He totally exceeded my expectations. Overall, I was very happy with the finished product.

Thank you Barbara it was a great pleasure to work for you.

Neion
Neion
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Bathroom renovation

Mr Matthews did a fantastic job renovating my bathroom. I was completely happy with the job he did..it was way beyond my expectation..I should also mention that Mr Matthews is also a clean worker . I would highly recommend him.

Thank you Neion it was a great pleasure working for you.

More about Magic Hands Renovations

We are a small construction company with over 30 years of experience specializing in basement and bathroom renovations, Flooring (Laminate and hard wood) and ceramic tiling. We offer very competitive pricing and are considerate.