Dsorenos

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Dsorenos

Vane in North York
Vane in North York

I wouldn't trust anyone else!

Milton did exactly what I wanted in my kitchen. Suggested a few changes according to his experience and knowledge which I trusted. Thank you for building my dream kitchen Milton!

Thanks so much for using Dsorenos, the kitchen came out great! Open look with your dream of having a gas range stove.

Dsorenos.

DavidMc
DavidMc

Bathroom Reno

Had Milton do a bathroom reno for us recently while we were on vacation. We left for our vacation with an outdated bathroom, and came home to a clean and modern bathroom.

Milton was very helpful during the entire process, providing updates and recommendations during the entire experience. We would definitely recommend and use Milton again in the future.

Price was very reasonable and fair so no complaints on that front.

Thank you, its was a pleasure to work for you both!
The bathroom came out great!

Best regards, M,S.

tblog
tblog

Poweder Room Renovation

This is the second time we have hired Milton and all went as planned and we are completely satisfied with his work. Milton is on time and got the renovation completed exactly as planned. Milton went above and beyond paid attention to all the minor details.

Thank you so much! Always a pleasure doing work for you guys!

Leyuze
Leyuze

Tv Unit installation & electrical outlet move

Milton installed a tv unit for us, which required more work than originally anticipated. He did an excellent job and went out of his way to follow up and ensure all was operating as it should.

Thank you for using Dsorenos, it was a pleasure to work for you both.

Christina
Christina

Bathroom Renovation

Milton recently completed a bathroom renovation in my home. My bathroom was very outdated and was in desperate need of a facelift! I had seen pictures of another bathroom renovation that Milton completed and the design really inspired me. The only thing was I just had to have a level shower base and I absolutely love it!

I was so impressed by the workmanship! (As you can see from the pictures). In addition to being an expert at his craft, Milton’s Level of professionalism and attention to detail is unmatched.

I have dealt with many contractors in the past through various renovations and I have to say this has been by far the best experience. The renovation was very fairly priced, no hidden costs. Milton always showed up when he said he would and he gave his complete focus to my renovation so it was done on time as promised. Milton was also very clean and made the necessary preparations in order to limit the effect that this reno had on the rest of my home and my day to day living.

I would highly recommend Dsorenos for all of your renovation needs. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks for using Dsorenos! And with the proper measurements we made it all work and glad you got your levelled shower base just as you wanted it. :)

lunablak
lunablak

Popcorn ceilings

I’m very impressed with the services and professionalism that was delivered by DSOrenos. I hated my popcorn ceilings and they removed it, taped and sanded them leaving me with gorgeous smooth ceilings. My outdated ceilings are now gone and my home looks newer and fresh. They even brought in a cleaning crew once they were done to get rid of all the dust. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing renovations done in their home.

Thank you for using Dsorenos, it was a pleasure to work with toy and remove your old ceilings!

Julia
Julia

Bathroom renovation

I've been in the construction industry as a site super and Currently senior project manager. I was extremely impressed with Miltons attention to detail and skill set covering all disciplines. His workmanship was outstanding more importantly, he did what he said, he showed up on time, he was 100% reliable and fair with any additional work I threw at him. I highly recommend this young man.

Thank you Julia and Peter, it was a pleasure to work with you both.
Thanks for choosing Dsorenos.

canadiankugel
canadiankugel
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Ceramic flooring in kitchen ,tv room and entrance

Beautiful job , Milton is a perfectionist . Really professional and job was done in a realistic time frame.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working for you guys!

Amir in Toronto
Amir in Toronto

Amazing service by a professional nice man

We hired Milton of Dsorenos to renovate our washrooms, he did an amazing job, he was reliable, nice, clean and very professional.
We highly recommend his services and will definitely use him again in future projects.

Thank you, it was a pleasure to work for you and Jenna.

Andrea Zita  in Brampton
Andrea Zita in Brampton

Very handy and professional

Milton and his partner, took 4 days to paint our ranch bungalow. They fixed the patch work, that tenants damaged through out the house, repaired Damaged doors, door knobs, along with a beautiful paint job all through the house. .
We are very satisfied and recommend Dso Renos to all

Thank you Andrea. It was a pleasure to help you with your renovation concerns .

More about Dsorenos

Welcome to DSORENOS With over 15 years experience in delivering things right. . . this is our life's work and craft. We will connect with you to understand what it is you need so there is clarity around your desired outcome. We're good at everything but best at making sure ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Mississauga?