Toronto ON

Christina
Christina

647-201-9008
Toronto

Milton recently completed a bathroom renovation in my home. My bathroom was very outdated and was in desperate need of a facelift! I had seen pictures of another bathroom renovation that Milton completed and the design really inspired me. The only thing was I just had to have a level shower base and I absolutely love it!

I was so impressed by the workmanship! (As you can see from the pictures). In addition to being an expert at his craft, Milton’s Level of professionalism and attention to detail is unmatched.

I have dealt with many contractors in the past through various renovations and I have to say this has been by far the best experience. The renovation was very fairly priced, no hidden costs. Milton always showed up when he said he would and he gave his complete focus to my renovation so it was done on time as promised. Milton was also very clean and made the necessary preparations in order to limit the effect that this reno had on the rest of my home and my day to day living.

I would highly recommend Dsorenos for all of your renovation needs. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks for using Dsorenos! And with the proper measurements we made it all work and glad you got your levelled shower base just as you wanted it. :)

lunablak
lunablak

Popcorn ceilings

I’m very impressed with the services and professionalism that was delivered by DSOrenos. I hated my popcorn ceilings and they removed it, taped and sanded them leaving me with gorgeous smooth ceilings. My outdated ceilings are now gone and my home looks newer and fresh. They even brought in a cleaning crew once they were done to get rid of all the dust. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing renovations done in their home.

Thank you for using Dsorenos, it was a pleasure to work with toy and remove your old ceilings!

Julia
Julia

Bathroom renovation

I've been in the construction industry as a site super and Currently senior project manager. I was extremely impressed with Miltons attention to detail and skill set covering all disciplines. His workmanship was outstanding more importantly, he did what he said, he showed up on time, he was 100% reliable and fair with any additional work I threw at him. I highly recommend this young man.

Thank you Julia and Peter, it was a pleasure to work with you both.
Thanks for choosing Dsorenos.

Amir in Toronto
Amir in Toronto

Amazing service by a professional nice man

We hired Milton of Dsorenos to renovate our washrooms, he did an amazing job, he was reliable, nice, clean and very professional.
We highly recommend his services and will definitely use him again in future projects.

Thank you, it was a pleasure to work for you and Jenna.

Andrea Zita  in Brampton
Andrea Zita in Brampton

Very handy and professional

Milton and his partner, took 4 days to paint our ranch bungalow. They fixed the patch work, that tenants damaged through out the house, repaired Damaged doors, door knobs, along with a beautiful paint job all through the house. .
We are very satisfied and recommend Dso Renos to all

Thank you Andrea. It was a pleasure to help you with your renovation concerns .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen renovation

When we renovated our kitchen, and after installing the cabinets, there was a lot of work to do, from the backsplash, where he first had to do a great job repairing the wall surface that had been badly damaged when the old backsplash was removed by me, to painting and fixing little details overall in the kitchen.
We were absolutely very pleased with his work!

Thank you for the great review. Was a pleasure working for you.

Nina in Toronto
Nina in Toronto

Basement Reno

Milton did a great job with my basement, he did exactly what I asked for and gave me plenty of advice since this was my first Reno and I didn’t know where to start!

Thank you Nina, it was great working for you.

tblog
tblog

Under Cabinet lighting, Range Hood Conversion install, Kitchen Reno

Milton (DSORenos) was referred to us by Shaune ( G.R.T Granite & Quartz ) during our kitchen reno project. Milton did the under cabinet lighting, striped out the old range hood, cabinets on top and converted them into an urban style range hood. He also did the plumbing for our new sink. Milton is on time, professional and very friendly to deal with. He pays attention to all the details and goes above and beyond to achieve that perfection of his work. Milton never said no for any of our minor suggestions and completed all of requests with patience. we are hiring Milton for our upcoming powder room renovation

Thank you so much. Was a pleasure working for you guys.

Marisol in York
Marisol in York

Bathroom renovation

647-201-9008
Toronto

Dsorenos was referred to me by a friend of mine who was also very pleased with their services. I'm very appreciative with the high quality service provided by Milton. He was always polite and helpful with my many questions throughout the renovation process, left the job site neat and orderly and was always punctual. He has a high attention to details, is extremely talented and a true professional that knows exactly what he is doing.

He is my go to guy for all future renovations and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a honest hard working perfectionist!

Thank you Milton!

Thank you. It was a pleasure working for you.

More about Dsorenos

Welcome to DSORENOS
With over 15 years experience in delivering things right...this is our life's work and craft.
We will connect with you to understand what it is you need so there is clarity around your desired outcome.
We're good at everything but best at making sure the customer is satisfied.
Call us to discuss what is possible.