Dsorenos

Toronto ON

Reviews for Dsorenos

Amir in Toronto
Amir in Toronto

Amazing service by a professional nice man

We hired Milton of Dsorenos to renovate our washrooms, he did an amazing job, he was reliable, nice, clean and very professional.
We highly recommend his services and will definitely use him again in future projects.

Thank you, it was a pleasure to work for you and Jenna.

Andrea Zita  in Brampton
Andrea Zita in Brampton

Very handy and professional

Milton and his partner, took 4 days to paint our ranch bungalow. They fixed the patch work, that tenants damaged through out the house, repaired Damaged doors, door knobs, along with a beautiful paint job all through the house. .
We are very satisfied and recommend Dso Renos to all

Thank you Andrea. It was a pleasure to help you with your renovation concerns .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen renovation

When we renovated our kitchen, and after installing the cabinets, there was a lot of work to do, from the backsplash, where he first had to do a great job repairing the wall surface that had been badly damaged when the old backsplash was removed by me, to painting and fixing little details overall in the kitchen.
We were absolutely very pleased with his work!

Thank you for the great review. Was a pleasure working for you.

Nina in Toronto
Nina in Toronto

Basement Reno

Milton did a great job with my basement, he did exactly what I asked for and gave me plenty of advice since this was my first Reno and I didn’t know where to start!

Thank you Nina, it was great working for you.

tblog
tblog

Under Cabinet lighting, Range Hood Conversion install, Kitchen Reno

Milton (DSORenos) was referred to us by Shaune ( G.R.T Granite & Quartz ) during our kitchen reno project. Milton did the under cabinet lighting, striped out the old range hood, cabinets on top and converted them into an urban style range hood. He also did the plumbing for our new sink. Milton is on time, professional and very friendly to deal with. He pays attention to all the details and goes above and beyond to achieve that perfection of his work. Milton never said no for any of our minor suggestions and completed all of requests with patience. we are hiring Milton for our upcoming powder room renovation

Thank you so much. Was a pleasure working for you guys.

Marisol in York
Marisol in York

Bathroom renovation

Dsorenos was referred to me by a friend of mine who was also very pleased with their services. I'm very appreciative with the high quality service provided by Milton. He was always polite and helpful with my many questions throughout the renovation process, left the job site neat and orderly and was always punctual. He has a high attention to details, is extremely talented and a true professional that knows exactly what he is doing.

He is my go to guy for all future renovations and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a honest hard working perfectionist!

Thank you Milton!

Thank you. It was a pleasure working for you.

Marilyn in Brampton
Marilyn in Brampton

Under cabinet lighting

I was very happy with the work Dsorenos and his crew did at my house. They installed under cabinet lights, removed old backsplash and install backsplash and countertops, they even put back my microwave, a plus for me... Dsorenos and his crew were punctual and cleaned up after their respective jobs. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dsorenos. You will not regret it....

Thank you. We enjoyed working with you guys.

David in Toronto, ON
David in Toronto, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Bathroom renovation was done on-time and within budget.
I found DSO Renos through a friend that recommended them, and I wouldn't have another contractor work on my place again. Milton (the owner) has an incredible skill set, and any project I've asked him to take on, the answer has always been "Yes that's doable". Obviously it's time and money, but he's not only accomplished everything he said he can do, he's done it far better than any other contractor I've previously employed.
He is professional, gets jobs done on time, shows up when he says he will... and he's also able to tell me when something won't look good or won't work in a space. He redesigned my main bathroom and it looks incredible. The upstairs flooring is being completed now, and he's also taken on the project of re-doing my mudroom. After these projects, he will also take on the front porch (replacing the old deck). I would highly recommend Milton based on his skill set, ability to meet agreed upon deadlines, and the biggest factor - he shows up and completes the work he says he will (something that is difficult to find in most contractors).
I'll post another review for the flooring and the mudroom once completed.

Thanks Dude, that century home was worth the challenge.

Philippe in Toronto
Philippe in Toronto

Kitchen Remodelling

Dsorenos came in and opened the wall, installed a LV Beam and remodelled my very old kitchen to a modern style.

They were punctual and very professional.

The team were exceptional and very honest.

Thank you again.

Rowbex in Etobicoke
Rowbex in Etobicoke

Bathroom Reno.

Desoreons did great renovations to my 1500 Sqf. Condo unit. 2 bathrooms, powder room and engineered Russian oak floors throughout.
The floor to ceiling tile work in my bathrooms show that this man is a true perfectionist, he is very trustworthy and reliable. I’ll will definitely use Desosrenos for any future work.

Thank you Rowbex, it was a pleasure working for you.

More about Dsorenos

Welcome to DSORENOS
With over 15 years experience in delivering things right...this is our life's work and craft.
We will connect with you to understand what it is you need so there is clarity around your desired outcome.
We're good at everything but best at making sure the customer is satisfied.
Call us to discuss what is possible.