Bliss Maid

Karolinny Guanabara in St. John's
Karolinny Guanabara in St. John's
1 review St. John'S, NL

Cleaning Service

I was very satisfied with the cleaning service. high quality service and very good customer service. They arrive on time and leave everything clean and organized the way I like it.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

House

It’s good we like the cleaners they do best job and plus they come on time and do the best job as much as they can likely no complain they know exactly what they are doing.

Mrs. D.
Mrs. D.
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Maid service

Amazing job good service I am definitely recommended to bliss Maid I all ready sign a contract I won’t loose this company

thank you Dear we are here for you any time

Mr in Ottawa
Mr in Ottawa
1 review , ON

House cleaning

I am really satisfied they are the best in town bliss maid do same day service and they are show up any time i need. they have online booking option amazing and easy really professional

Hi dear thank you for your honest review we are here for you any time

beraatyildirim
beraatyildirim
1 review Ottawa, ON

House cleaning

I’m amazed,hard work, five star service and great team. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this local company, for all your needs.

Hi Mr. Yildirim

Thank you for your honest review any time it's our pleasure

More about Bliss Maid

Reliable & Honest Our mission at Bliss Maid simple to provide high-quality Maid services for our valued clients. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each house specific needs. Through open communication and exception a maid service, we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for with our House ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Ottawa?