Hire A Maid

Jennifer Shreve Oshawa
Jennifer Shreve Oshawa
11 reviews Oshawa, ON

Amazong Work

We had been debating hiring a cleaning service for awhile now. I called Hire A Maid as I used them years ago at my old house. A friend of mine uses them based on my recommendation from the old place. I called them to come to do a deep clean as they house had gotten away from me. Kallie & Emmalee did an amazing job on a very dirty house. I was working when they were there and my husband interacted with them. He said both women were great and worked their butts off to clean the house. Thank you Kallie & Emmalee. I will be calling the company today to book a regular cleaning going forward. It was nice to come home to a clean house. I highly recommend this company.

Phil
Phil
8 reviews Whitby, ON

House deep clean

Kallie and Kaitlynn came and did a fantastic job. 2 small children, 1 large dog and 2 tired parents made for a messy house. After they were done it looked fantastic! We will definitely have them back.

Hi Phil, we look forward to returning when you need us again. Thanks for your review!

Linda in Silverthorn
Linda in Silverthorn

Cleaning Services - Initial Premium Clean

Only one word: Perfect. I've worked with many (5+) cleaning services in Toronto in the past 30 years, and Hire a Maid is hands down the best. This was the most thorough cleaning my house has every had. Nothing was overlooked. Katherine, my service provider, was outstanding. She went above and beyond and left my whole house (even inside the air return!) sparkling. I'm moving forward with regular services on the basis of this outstanding experience.

NavSid66
NavSid66

Very good service

Been using their services continuously for the past 5 months and am very satisfied. Very good staff, punctual, reliable, thorough and friendly. Only recommendations for improvement is having some weekend availability and an online booking system. But otherwise would highly recommend!

Chris from Whitby, ON
Chris from Whitby, ON
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Spectacular services

Since October 2018, Natalie was with a team member when My first cleaning was scheduled. With the outstanding cleanliness being fulfilled monthly it was hard when Covid hit and we couldn’t have her or any other contact for cleaning. It did take awhile to get Natalie back and she now cleans with no team member and still amazes us with her prestigious cleaning skills. Overall Hire A Maid has been the greatest service I’ve ever had! Thank you all for taking care of us - Seniors!

an
an
1 review Whitby, ON

Prompt, meticulous, polite

The title says it all. I have had two deep cleans done with this company and, despite being extremely picky, I was extremely happy. We will be starting regular weekly cleans soon.

Caroline in Chatham
Caroline in Chatham
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Cleaning a very dirty house!

Emmalee and Madelyn were absolutely awesome - our house was such a mess and they worked so hard and delivered a clean house. I feel like I can breathe again and am so happy with the deep cleaning service. Thank you Emmalee and Madelyn, we really appreciate your hard work!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

A clean sweep

We had the deep cleaning last month (Kallie and Megan) and we’re very satisfied. We had the Premium Maintenance service this month (Danielle). The house is clean and sparkling. The house even feels better now it’s so clean. Very satisfied.

Marion
Marion
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Home Cleaning

Hire A Maid Durham has been cleaning my home for a couple of months now. I waited to write a review to see if the service was consistent. Boy, is it ever! Kaitlyn is my cleaning person and does such an excellent job. She is very well trained by the company, and leaves no stone, or should I say, pillow, unturned. My home is spotless and I am so grateful that I found this local, Ontario-owned business. The initial deep clean is fantastic. I couldn't believe all that the team did that day. So amazing. I have used many, many cleaning services in the past, but none compare to Hire A Maid. I highly recommend them!

showzeb110 in Oshawa
showzeb110 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Deep Clean

Danielle and Madelyn came and did a fantastic job. After they were done it looked fantastic! We will definitely have them back. amazing, polite, very clean. appreciate all your help

Thanks so much for sharing your appreciation for Danielle and Madelyn!

More about Hire A Maid

** COVID-19 UPDATE: For the protection of Hire A Maid clients and employees, all of our staff will be wearing face masks and gloves while cleaning. We are also practicing 6-foot social distancing in homes, and are asking clients to cancel and staff to stay home if unwell in any way to ensure to protection of all. **

Hire A Maid has been proudly cleaning homes across the GTA since 2008, and has locally-based offices that serve West Toronto, Etobicoke, Downtown, East Toronto and South Central Durham Region.

Hire A Maid makes it easier for you to enjoy what matters most in life by freeing you of the countless hours spent cleaning your home.

Hire A Maid provides consistently superior quality house cleaning tailored to your needs. Each cleaning is inspected by our working Team Supervisor using our comprehensive quality checklist, and we actively seek out and act on your feedback to ensure your complete satisfaction with our work.

Our staff are professionally trained, carefully screened, bonded, covered by WSIB and liability insured.

To prevent cross-contamination between homes and enable you to use your preferred products, we use your cleaning equipment and supplies. Our work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

Service Area:
Toronto - Downtown Toronto and Etobicoke
Durham Region - Ajax, Whitby, Brooklin and Oshawa only

Contact Information:
Toronto: (416) 463-6243
South Central Durham Region: (905) 668-4243

Our History:
Hire A Maid was founded in 2008 by Carol Smith in Whitby, Ontario. Since its inception, Hire A Maid has performed more than 80,000 house cleanings and thousands of deep cleanings. Prior to creating Hire A Maid, Carol managed a portfolio of fixed term investment products for CIBC and before this, she managed heating and cooling services and plans for Enbridge Home Services.

Carol’s 10-plus years of experience managing and launching successful products for large corporations and her own experience as a user of house cleaning services before founding Hire A Maid have given her company a leg up in the cleaning industry. Her extensive experience in managing and motivating staff, her highly organized approach and her customer service orientation have proven to be key ingredients in Hire A Maid's rapid success.

Carol is passionate about house cleaning and the difference her staff make in their clients' lives. "We're not just cleaning homes; we're freeing our clients of the countless hours spent on housework (or stressing about it!). It gives our clients more time to enjoy with family, friends or simply relaxing. And, it gives us a wonderful feeling of satisfaction knowing that we can make a big difference by giving our clients more time and less stress."

What differentiates Hire A Maid from other maid services is:

• A high level of professionalism. We’ve been told many times by clients that our office and cleaning staff are very professional. For many homeowners, entrusting their home to a house cleaner (someone they don’t know) is a big deal. At Hire A Maid, we want our clients to feel comfortable that they have chosen a company that is well-organized, customer service oriented and that will do its best to meet their needs and to protect their interests. Hire A Maid also has general liability insurance, pays into Workers’ Compensation Insurance and remits all government taxes. – Operating honestly and ethically is the foundation of our company.

• A focus on hiring and retaining excellent employees. All of our new employees undergo a comprehensive training program that is followed up with ongoing support to provide them the knowledge and skills to be effective at their jobs. We strive for high employee satisfaction and believe that this leads to a culture where our staff go the extra mile for our clients. Our excellent employee retention record also allows us to provide our clients with the consistency of having the same maids every visit.

• Performing “the details” on every cleaning truly is Hire A Maid’s specialty.

• We actively seek out your feedback and we guarantee our work. We want you to be absolutely satisfied with our work and we invite you to complete our quality feedback survey after every visit to tell us how we’re doing. If there is ever anything you want done differently to better ensure your satisfaction, please don’t hesitate to let us know! We value your feedback and will promptly address any concerns.