Hire A Maid has been proudly cleaning homes across the GTA since 2008, and has 3 locally-based offices that serve West Toronto, Etobicoke, Downtown, East Toronto and South Central Durham Region.
Hire A Maid makes it easier for you to enjoy what matters most in life by freeing you of the countless hours spent cleaning your home.
Hire A Maid provides consistently superior quality house cleaning tailored to your needs. Each cleaning is inspected by our working Team Supervisor using a 40-point quality
checklist, and we actively seek out and act on your feedback to ensure your complete satisfaction with our work.
Our staff are professionally trained, carefully screened, bonded, covered by WSIB and liability insured.
We supply all professional grade cleaning supplies and tools, and we use all non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaning products in your home. Our work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Toronto - Downtown Toronto and Etobicoke
Durham Region - Ajax, Whitby, Brooklin and Oshawa only
East Toronto and Downtown: (416) 463-6243
West Toronto: (416) 762-6243
South Central Durham Region: (905) 668-4243
Hire A Maid was founded in 2008 by Carol Smith in Whitby, Ontario. Since its inception, Hire A Maid has performed more than 75,000 house cleanings and thousands of deep cleanings. Prior to creating Hire A Maid, Carol managed a portfolio of fixed term investment products for CIBC and before this, she managed heating and cooling services and plans for Enbridge Home Services.
Carol’s 10-plus years of experience managing and launching successful products for large corporations and her own experience as a user of house cleaning services before
founding Hire A Maid have given her company a leg up in the cleaning industry. Her extensive experience in managing and motivating staff, her highly organized approach and her customer service orientation have proven to be key ingredients in Hire A Maid's rapid success.
Carol is passionate about house cleaning and the difference her staff make in their clients' lives. "We're not just cleaning homes; we're freeing our clients of the countless hours spent on housework (or stressing about it!). It gives our clients more time to enjoy with family, friends or simply relaxing. And, it gives us a wonderful feeling of satisfaction knowing that we can make a big difference by giving our clients more time and less stress."
What differentiates Hire A Maid from other maid services is:
• A high level of professionalism. We’ve been told many times by clients that our office and cleaning staff are very professional. For many homeowners, entrusting
their home to a house cleaner (someone they don’t know) is a big deal. At Hire A Maid, we want our clients to feel comfortable that they have chosen a company that is well-organized, customer service oriented and that will do its best to meet their needs and to protect their interests. Hire A Maid also has general liability insurance, pays into Workers’ Compensation Insurance and remits all government taxes. – Operating honestly and ethically is the foundation of our company.
• A focus on hiring and retaining excellent employees. All of our new employees undergo a comprehensive training program that is followed up with ongoing
supervisor training support to provide them the knowledge and skills to be effective at their jobs. We strive for high employee satisfaction and believe that this leads to a culture where our staff go the extra mile for our clients. Our excellent employee retention record also allows us to provide our clients with the consistency of having the same maids every visit.
• Performing “the details” on every cleaning truly is Hire A Maid’s specialty.
• Supervised and inspected cleanings. Each team has a working supervisor who thoroughly checks every cleaning using our 40-point quality
checklist. Company management also regularly conducts in-home quality inspections.
• We actively seek out your feedback and we guarantee our work. We want you to be absolutely satisfied with our work and we invite you to complete our quality feedback survey after every visit to tell us how we’re doing. If there is ever anything you want done differently to better ensure your satisfaction, please don’t hesitate to let us know! We value your feedback and will promptly address any concerns.