Cris Worx Contracting

Reviews for Cris Worx Contracting

Vk
Vk

Addition, carpentry

His crew is hardworking, fast and collected and is able to make any changes required.

Daniel_romeo98
Daniel_romeo98

Shed project.

I called Chris in about a shed I needed to build. We discussed what I wanted and the following day Chris and his crew completed my shed start, to finish in a timely and professional manor. I am very happy with the results and will recommend Chris to all my friends, neighbours and family.

mark_jackson_28
mark_jackson_28

Front porch

I was shopping around contractors looking for the right guys to do the job until I found cris worx contracting. Him and his team came a completed the job on time and on budget! Very happy with the work.

E-lop
E-lop

Box

I needed some boxing done in my basement and they did all the work in one day. Punctual, affordable and clean.

vbraaquino
vbraaquino

Roof replacement

Excellent job. Old roof was damaged and had to change it after a tree fell on it. Got everything done quickly just how I wanted it. Great price and great service! Thank you guys

Thank you! It was great working with you.

More about Cris Worx Contracting

Welcome to Cris Worx Contracting
We value your need to have your project done in an efficient and professional manner. We will not sacrifice detail and will advise on how to future proof your investment as well.
Call us today to discuss what is possible.