Dovale Drywall

Reviews for Dovale Drywall

Reece, Downtown Toronto
Reece, Downtown Toronto

Various Rental Units

I have worked with Jessie and Carlos on various projects, at least three that I had at my rental properties. These were full remodel projects. I paid for the drywall and they installed and taped. They have always been professional and easy to work with. The work is always completed on time with no issues. There is a reason why I continue to work with them and recommend them to my clients.

Reece
416-219-4688

Thank you for you're review. Pleasure working with you

Tomé in Old Toronto
Tomé in Old Toronto

Basement

I redid my basement and contracted Dovale Drywall. Im very pleased with the outcome. They installed drywall and did the taping in my basement. The work was done well and completed within a timely matter. I would recommend this company.

Thank you very much. Appreciate working with you

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen ceiling repair

I recently had potlights installed in the kitchen and needed to have the holes plugged along with other repairs including nail pops and water damage marks. Dovale arranged repairs around our availability. They arrived promptly at agreed upon time and did fantastic work and were neat. No garbage was left behind.

Thanks for your review. Very much appreciated!

Ana in York
Ana in York

Bathroom, laundry room and linen/storage hall

Dovale Drywall attended to the taping, plastering and sanding of 3 areas in my home (basement bathroom, laundry room and linen/storage hall. Jesse preformed this task independantly with professionalism and attention to detail. The job was complete on a timely manner (in the course of 3 days). Area was clean and ready for the painter and contractors attending to other additional tasks. I would highly recommend Dovale Drywall and use them again for future needs.

Thank you for you're review. Pleasure working with you

smartass1980 in Bradford
smartass1980 in Bradford
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Fast and Efficient

A good trades person is hard to find that is reliable, honest and efficient. Jesse and Carlos meet all those requirements. Not only were they professional they made me feel comfortable with them being in my home, they were meticulous and did a damn good job. I highly recommend them because of their fair prices, great service and professionalism. Thank you Jesse and Carlos.

Thank you for you're review, glad your satisfied

More about Dovale Drywall

Dovale Drywall has over 15 years of experience providing the best quality. We offer a variety of services including Insulation, Drywall, Taping, and Popcorn Ceiling Removal. Servicing all of Toronto (GTA), Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Kleinburg, King, Aurora, Newmarket, Bradford, and more. Contact us today for a free estimate!