Kiana Air Heating & Cooling Ltd

Reviews for Kiana Air Heating & Cooling Ltd

Morty
Morty
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Changed furnace, water heater, A/C and gasoline

Max was extremely knowledgeable about all the products and services he offered. Me being an inquisitive person, Max and his team took the time to explain the entire process in detail, until I was satisfied. I have a very busy schedule, Max and the Kiana Air team made a very difficult task into a seamless and easy process for me. Kiana Airs friendly staff made it a stress free process... Job well done. I will definitely be referring them to all my family and friends.

Thx Morteza

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

BBQ Equipment Fixing

KIANA Air was amazing in quick response for my concern on my BBQ Equipment. Their detail and due diligence performance very impressive.
Their charges were very reasonable. Their genuine and professionalism for their task amazed me the most. I am very satisfied and definitely would like to recommend to anyone who is looking for BBQ Equipment or gas related job.

Ned

That a lot ned

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air Conditioner

Kiana Air Heating & Cooling Ltd. installed a new cooling system in our townhouse. Max has been in contact right from the start. Quote was competitive and accurate, and installation day was that which best suited us.
The installers were very professional in their work, fast, clean and very helpful in explaining how to service the unit. We are happy to recommend this company to others and will use them again if needed.

Thx a lot Kate

Robb
Robb

Install Water Heater

Max was fast and easy to work with. He installed a new water heater and gave some advice for me on how to do this affordably. He even went to get an extra shut off valve so that we could use the water while he was replacing the tank. He left the area clean and tidy. Max is straight forward, to the point and no fuss.

Thx a lot

Rene Alvarez in East york
Rene Alvarez in East york

Fast response!

I asked for a quotation through HomeStars and this company contacted me very fast and even after-hours providing me all the information I needed to better decide. The came the day after and repaired my A/C. I am very much satisfied with the service. Thanks to Max! Now I am prepared for the hot months . . . (I hope we will have hot months this year in Toronto).

Appreciate Rene
Thx for your review

Sam B.
Sam B.
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Air conditioner.

Who can do a better job than them. They are an amazing team with a very professional manager who is very responsible, humble and caring. I definitely recommend them.

Thanks sam
You are such nice person

dadkhah_mohsen
dadkhah_mohsen

Furnace installation

During the winner time, my furnace broke down. The board was totally burnt out. The Kiana Air Conditioning company helped me ordering, financing and installing a new furnace very quickly in just one day. I'm very happy with their service and would recommend them to every one. They were very friendly and even provided me with electric heaters for the hours of furnace shut down.

Thx mr dadkhat

Arash
Arash
0 reviews Aurora, ON

On going great Service (Furnace and Air condition)

Mohammed and his team have always done a great job for of our Furnace and AC. They have replaced our Furnace and AC and installed a brand new Godman Furnace.
They have been transparent about the cost and in several cases, provide alternate options to help us to chose the appropriate option.
Thanks Mohammed and Kiana Air for your service and support!!

Tha a lot
Appreciate

More about Kiana Air Heating & Cooling Ltd

Welcome to Kiana Heating & Cooling Ltd
We know that HVAC needs could be costly and transactions are not always transparent.
At Kiana, we'll provide insight and guidance so that you'll be able to make the best possible decision and make it right the first time.
Your 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.