Builders

Reviews for Z Square Group

abbyzlj1122
abbyzlj1122

service

Z Square is an absolute gem, and what’s more, they are affordable! I was dubious at first, but my expectations were blown away – the quality of the architectural design Nan put together for my new home is top notch. The way he balances form with function is beautiful.

Thank you for your kind words.
(416) 502-1616
Z Square Group

New built single family house

Z Square Group is a proud builder. In 2017, they built a house for me which has been in great condition for 5 years now. They were always available to answer questions and took time to understand my needs. I am very satisfied with that house and would recommend Z Square Group any day!

$1,200,000.00

Thank you for your kind review.
(416) 502-1616

yay.yang
yay.yang

House renovation

Z Square did a house renovation for my family. I found their price is reasonable and their working quality is substantially high. The design team carefully went through all the detailed design blueprints with me and asked for my opinions. I think they are treating their clients with respects and understanding. The construction team is also quite communicable. The work they have done is satisfactory. I don’t see many flaws during the past year and so far my family enjoy living in our new home.

Seeing that you had a 10-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Z Square Group. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

New home built

We are so delighted to be writing this testimonial for Z Square Group. They designed and built our home in 2017 and we couldn’t be happier. Our family loves our 3,000 square foot luxury home, which was built on a foundation of quality. We currently live here with 3 kids and they all love the space, the pool, the gym, and the everything else.

$1,100,000.00

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

Stephen M
Stephen M

Knowledgeable staff and bespoke service

Recommended by a friend who built their home with Z square. I called and visited their office and immediately impressed by their knowledge and working ethic (i have called a few ppl). They are a group of architects who also do construction. Nan walked me through the problems I may encounter during new home construction and educated me the ways to avoid them. Long storey short I got a dream house after less than a year at the quality i couldn’t believe that’s possible with my budget. I highly recommend this team to design and build your home.

$1,500,000.00

Thank you so much for your kind words, Stephen. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Nan is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

More about Z Square Group

Going Expansive?
Take control of your cost, schedule, and project milestones. All stress-free!

Z Square Group is a full-service design & build firm specializing in custom home, commercial and development. With over 30 inhouse staff of architects, engineers, interior designers, builders and material suppliers are committed to your project success.

<<< Book Free Consultation over HomeStars or email info@zsquaregroup.com >>>

<<<<< Service >>>>>
Feasibility Study
Are you on a land search for your new building? Get a free consultation to review land opportunities, zoning feasibilities and cost.

Architectural & Interior Design
Our team of professional architects, interior designers, and professional engineers are 100% committed to helping you achieve your dream home.

Permit & COA
We work to achieve Committee of Adjustment approval to maximize potential and value of your property. We also facilitate permit approvals with the city using comprehensive drawing package with coordination between city and consultants.

Construction
Our Tarion registered builder provides exact accurate construction quotation – not an estimation. Down to the finest details such as door handles and light switches, we work to maintain our reputation for low contingency rates, and a predictable schedule.

<<<<< Team >>>>>
Our in-house Ontario Registered Architects, Professional Engineers, Interior Designers, Tarion Registered Builders and material suppliers working closely and efficiently. We are able to focus on the final design product instead of their own discipline.

<<<<< No More Estimated Costs >>>>>

With full inhouse team of architect, interior designer, engineer, builder and material supplier, We quote on cost, not estimate. Clarify construction cost from day one.

Our clients can achieve their goals with our financially intuitive quotes right from project launch. An endless climb in cost during construction is often explained by unrealistically low builder pricing that with missing elements and non matching-quality material for attractive pricing. Estimates require upgrades and quality checks during construction can drive up project cost by up to 10%~30% higher than your initial fixed contract, and extend move-in schedule significantly. With full inhouse team, We prioritize a detailed costing and schedule that ensures your first quote is almost always your final quote. Our greatest pride is our ability to minimize contingency on every building project.

<<<<<< No More Coordination Add-up>>>>>

Efficiency - We do everything in-house.

Due to a highly disconnected professional market, architects, engineers, builders and material suppliers work alone and this disrupts communication and problem-solving. To overcome these and inherent cost implications, we have created a product-driven work environment with inhouse architects, engineers, interior designers, builders and material suppliers. We guarantee top-of-class design & build service at competitive pricing. A dedicated architect project manager leads your weekly in-person and cloud-based coordination during construction to keep everything to budget and schedule.

<<<<<< No More Unknown Construction Schedule >>>>>

Real Time: Our Cloud-based App updates owner 24/7

In-home construction, sub-trades often have overlapped job schedules and a small incidence could considerably delay your home. Waiting on one trade could create a chain delay effect. Hence, we manage all the trades through a cloud-based scheduling tool that updates schedules in real-time to enhance booking efficiency, material delivery and trade coordination. The project schedule also comes as an accessible online calendar on our client portal.

1100 Gordon Baker Rd,