Floor Plan Inc

e.s.services.edm
e.s.services.edm
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Mama Rosa Daycare. Supply,preperation, install

Work with this company many years. Really professional team. Always done at timelines. Doesn't matter size of the project, they always paying attention to small details.

Thank you.

Niki
Niki
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Installation of flooring

Ross & Rumen installed vinyl planks throughout my home. Their work was flawless & exceptional.
The amazing look of the floors & stairs reflect their attention to detail and superior workmanship. The both of them were respectful of my home and always ensured they cleaned up after themselves.
I would without any hesitation, highly recommend this company as well as use them in the future.

Thank you!

Cait
Cait
1 review St Albert, ON

Main Floor Vinyl Plank

Ros and his crew installed vinyl plank on the main floor of my home on top of existing tile. We chose to go this direction as the demo and repair of the sub floor would exponentially increase completion time and cost. Ros accompanied me to our home inspection to take all measurements and order product as I really wanted the flooring to be installed before my furniture was delivered. He accommodated my schedule and had installation completed the week I took possession of my home.

He took special care to ensure that the new flooring was seamless around the fireplace and island. One concern I raised was irregular lines and repeating patterns within each plank which he successfully avoided. I also worried about creaking and shifting which has not been an issue whatsoever.

I have received several compliments on the flooring. Ros recommended high quality product that does a great job of mimicking wood quite well. Having a large dog I was concerned about scratches and the product he recommended has withstood the wear of our Saint Bernard running around and playing in the house as well as his copious amounts of drool.

The whole crew was polite and respectful of my home. They meticulously cleaned up after themselves each day and disposed of all garbage and cut material. The entire job was complete within three days.

Furthermore, not only am I 100% thrilled with the final result, but their prices were quite competitive in comparison to other quotes I received. I give my highest recommendation to Rosco Enterprises.

Thanks a lot .

More about Floor Plan Inc

Welcome
Since 2007 we have worked on over 500 houses a year. A preferred to developers and residential customers alike.
We pride ourselves on nurturing great relationships with suppliers so that we provide referral worthy experiences for our customers.
Call us today to discuss what is possible.