Quartz International

Reviews for Quartz International

Akhil
Akhil

Kitchen Renovation

Quartz International installed new counter top and under mount sink. They worked hard to ensure I was satisfied with the finished product. I am very happy with their clean and efficient work. If you're looking to get your kitchen done, be sure to give these folks a call!

thanks for a wonderful review

Leafsbest
Leafsbest

Counter top

Excellent job , on time, from start to finish, I am very happy. Will recommend any time, job well done.

thanks

Scott
Scott

Kitchen countertops

Work was done on time and the final product was just what was expected. Our Quartz Countertops look amazing.

thanks scott

topyourig
topyourig

3 bathrooms countertop

Very nice job fast and clean job I gonna recommendation for all friends good job I am very happy

thanks tom

4dionne
4dionne

Bathroom shower walls

I just got my bathroom shower walls done with Quartz and there are no words to describe how happy I am with the way it came out. Before I started working with Quartz International, I browsed around for a long time. I had the consultation at my home and was confident going forward with Quartz International. Now that my bathroom is complete I have no regrets picking Quartz International. They’ve been very helpful before and during the project. I recommended Quartz International to my friends and family and recommend to anyone who is thinking about remodeling their home to go and check them.

thank you Dionne, how you enjoy your new shower for a long time.

Zeranrobinson112
Zeranrobinson112

Kitchen countertops

My husband and I found quartz International through a Google search.
We were looking to replace our kitchen countertop. We called them and made an appointment. Nick came to our apartment and show us samples, took some measurements and discussed the process. Our apartment has been transformed. We ended up doing our kitchen and bathroom countertops. We highly recommend quartz international for kitchen, bathroom countertops..

thanks Zeran, enjoy your new kitchen

Ronald
Ronald
1 review Aurora, ON

Quartz kitchen countertop

I contacted quartz International for a solid quartz countertop and backsplash. They were amazing; patient in helping me select a stone, such a pleasure to work with. They completed the job quickly and efficiently and my kitchen looks amazing. I highly recommend them.

Thanks Ronald, It was a pleasure working with you

More about Quartz International

We are Ontario’s leading suppliers of quartz countertop with install teams based all over Southern Ontario. We believe everyone deserves a luxury quartz countertop at an affordable price with a pleasant buying and installation experience.

Quartz International is dedicated to delighting our customers with free in-home consultation, upfront pricing, no confusing sales tactics, just true luxury made easy and affordable. As a result, 20 percent of our new Quartz countertops business comes from referrals or repeat customers.