Carmo's Drywall

Reviews for Carmo's Drywall

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Fence Istallation

I lined him up myself and my 2 neighbours to have all of our fences done by Wellington (the owner). He took all 3 of ours money but did not complete the job for any of us. Now he has blocked our phone #s and he is refusing to pay us back because in his words "it was only a verbal agreement". We threatened to take him to court and his reply was "you won't win in court; Trust me, I have gone through this before"... WTH!!! I am APPALLED and so embarrassed that my neighbours trusted him - because of me! SHAME ON YOU WELLINGTON!!! We have all been EXTREMELY patient and understanding and even told him he could take his time paying us back or even finish the fence and all will be forgiven... yet he says the price of lumber has tripled since he first took the job (well I guess so, that was almost 6 mths ago!) and he can no longer do it. He also said he no longer has our money so we aren't getting it back. Don't trust him or CARMO'S DRYWALL!!! Ignore the other reviews, those jobs were handed to him because he couldn't get his won referrals from his own customers! WELLINGTON, return our money and I might take this down!!!

Excellent job with glass tiles

I was renovating my kitchen and wanted to replace the old tile with new modern glass tiles. The job was difficult but they did a great job, pulling out the old drywall and tiles and replacing with new drywall and tiles. Total job took longer than planned but was due to covid19 and my inability to get grout and additional tiles in time. His team was patient and came back to get the job done and they always cleaned up before leaving.

Was a pleasure working with you! Thank you!

Sam
Sam

Cleaning Services

Very professional and reliable. Was able to complete the work quickly. Would contact again in future.

Working with you is a pleasure. Thank you!

Kaka
Kaka

Basement renovation

This company did an amazing work renovating my basement. They were professional, fast and clean. I’m very satisfied with the service and happy to use my brand new basement with family and friends!!!

Thank you! I appreciate your business!

Gabriela
Gabriela

Cleaning services

This company did an excellent job. I am very satisfied with the end results. I liked that they were available weekends as I work during the week. Will definitely contract them again.

Thank you Gabriela! Was a pleasure work with you!

More about Carmo's Drywall

Welcome to Comros Drywall, Taping and more
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Campbellville?