Setter Home Services

Reviews for Setter Home Services

Missy Kray in Old Toronto
Missy Kray in Old Toronto

Gutter Cleaning

A friend referred this company to me. The service was fast and the pricing was great. I was really impressed with their efficiency and professionalism on the job. Would highly recommend going to Setter for gutter cleaning and am going to have them back to clean my windows as well.

Gutom78 in Toronto
Gutom78 in Toronto

Plumbing

Our company used Setter Home Services for some repairs in our warehouse and offices and they did a fantastic job. They were very professional and a pleasure to work with. The work was done quickly, professionally, and correctly. I was very happy with the work done and would highly recommend Setter Home Services for your home or office.

Vicky C. in Old Toronto
Vicky C. in Old Toronto

Thoughtful Help With Long List of Projects

I connected with the team at Handyman Toronto after finding them via google search.

I had contacted a few other similar companies, but Michael was the only person who was willing to send over a team member to understand all the projects we had to tackle for free. I really appreciated this, as I've had prior experiences where an initially-small quote is revised to be very large and expensive.

In summary, Steve ended up fixing our running toilet by replacing the "flapper" (I believe this is what he called it), sealed up a leaky basement window, and helped address some gaps in our laminate flooring.

Thanks Vicky!

Haley Miller in Old Toronto
Haley Miller in Old Toronto

Mould & Caulking

These dudes came over to help with mould & caulking in my apartment bathroom. Fast job, followed up to let me know how the job went before I got home.

Appreciate the kind note Haley!

Isabella Campbell in Old Toronto
Isabella Campbell in Old Toronto

michael helped me tremendously

Handyman came over to help with dry wall. A quick fix-up job. I also had a sink faucet that sprayed out to one side when turned-on. He took a look at this, replaced a small piece of plastic, and was on his way.

Thanks for the review Isabella! Only 9 stars though, hey? ;)

kathmitchell in Old Toronto
kathmitchell in Old Toronto

Kid Gas Detectors & Speaker Install

Steve was polite, timely, and also very knowledgable. I've recommended him to friends since the work he did.

I reached out to Handyman Toronto after finding them via a google search. Completed a brief on boarding form & then took a call with their dispatch team. Let them know what I needed: to start child proofing my home via the installation of carbon monoxide gas detectors. I also wanted to install a speaker. We carved out a time to connect, Steve came over, and we wrapped up the project in about an hour and a half (he picked up a few other small tasks when he was here, which I was happy to pay for & get off my to-do list).

Had a blast helping you out with everything Kath. Hope to see you again soon!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Great service - Easy to work with

When I moved into my townhouse, my boiler had a lot of issues and I would need to reset it or refill it constantly to get it to work. The team at Setter got me a fair quote to get the work done, and since then I've not had to touch my boiler.

When my stacked washer broke down I shot off a message to the team and they found me a price for replacing it and installing it way better than I could have found on my own. Definitely my go to for any future repairs.

Thanks for the kind words!

mstylin777 in Old Toronto
mstylin777 in Old Toronto

Best Service. Best Repair.

Last year, my blackout roller shade blinds broke. I had a few different companies give me an estimate for the work, but all of them tried to upsell me on replacing my blinds with new ones. Setter was a breath of fresh air compared to the rest. Not only were they quick, responsive, and extremely competent, they really went above and beyond to make me feel heard. They did an excellent job with the repair and even fixed my door while they were here - free of charge. Will definitely be using Setter again.

More about Setter Home Services