Pinnacle Hardwood Flooring

Pinnacle Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Pinnacle Hardwood Flooring

Samara
Samara

New floors on my main level of home

I contacted Phil to give me an estimate on the cost to remove my old laminate floors on my main level and replace with new flooring. He came to provide an estimate in person and after speaking with him I knew he was the right person for the job. I chose a luxury vinyl floor as it is durable and easy to maintain. Phil was professional and did an amazing job. I cannot stop admiring my new floors. He refinished my stairs for me to match the flooring & they turned out great! My new baseboards look fabulous. I would definitely recommend Phil.
I am already planning to use him when I am ready to refinish my hardwood floors on my upper level!

Thanks very much Samara! I appreciate the opportunity to help you transform the main level of your home. Everything came together great! Looking forward working with you in the future.

Elaine in East york
Elaine in East york

Sanding and staining floor

Phil is a consummate professional. I hired him to sand and restain my kitchen and entryway, a job which had been botched by someone else. I was astounded by the results - the floor looks as new as when I first saw it 32 years ago, and seamlessly transitions into the flooring in the rest of the house. Everything matches perfectly, something I was told would never be possible. Visitors have said they thought we had new flooring installed. Phil seriously knows everything about wood flooring and I would hire him again in a heartbeat and recommend him wholeheartedly. The only negative thing I can say is that you have to wait a little while for him to get to your job as he is super busy.

Thanks Elaine! I enjoyed the challenge of restoring your herringbone back to its intended beauty!

a.shannon in Etobicoke
a.shannon in Etobicoke

Sanding and staining Floor

Phil did a wonderful job of transforming my old yellowish hardwood floor which was stained and watermarked and turned it into a beautiful dark stained floor- looks like new. They did their best to keep the dust down and were very clean. The products they used were not overly strong smelling and allowed my dog and I to be comfortably in the house.
Not only was I very pleased with their workmanship but Phil and Shawn were great guys to have working in my home. Can't go wrong with them!
From the Homestars site I picked a winner! Thanks guys.

Thanks Wendy, it's great to work with great clients like you. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Jordan from Toronto
Jordan from Toronto

Installation of vinyl strip flooring

We hired Phil at Pinnacle to install vinyl strip flooring over an existing tile floor in our basement. There was a miscommunication about one aspect of the job, but Phil's work was overall very professional, efficient, and tidy, and the floor now looks great.

I got 3-4 quotes for this job from various GTA flooring installers and found Pinnacle to be priced very competitively relative to other estimates I received. I would be happy to hire Pinnacle again for other flooring projects.

It was awesome to work with you Jordan. The floor looks great, hope you and your family enjoy it for years to come. If you need anything, don't hesitate to give me a call.

wendy
wendy

Floor refinishing and staining

Phil was a rock star! Very professional,courteous- all round good guy. Clean job- good job closing off rooms to minimize dust-Did a great job on my 5 rooms, hall and stairs- transformed them from grungy old yellow to beautiful dark chestnut- didn’t expect it to look so good. Thanks also to Shawn for his hard work- highly recommend!

Thanks for the awesome feedback! The house turned out amazing. We always aim to please, in all aspects of the project.

Steve
Steve

Basement Landing Job

We had Phil come in to do a fairly small job in our home. We had a mismatch of Laminate on our landing with our Red Oak staircase and we wanted to get these to match. Phil replaced the laminate with unfinished Hardwood Flooring, replaced the nosing, and fully stained the area. As much as this job was probably smaller than most of Phil's bigger jobs, it was time consuming for him nonetheless because of all the cutting, trim removal, etc. required. Phil's workmanship was excellent, he is very patient, he keeps the work areas clean, and he does not cut any corners. Phil took great care in our job and the results are excellent. Thank you very much to Phil and Pinnacle Flooring. Steve.

It was my pleasure Steve, every job is important regardless of size. Thank you for your business!

jojoc99
jojoc99

Carpet removal and hardwood floor installation

Phil came before we moved in to remove the filthy carpet and replace the main floor, second floor and stairs with all with new hardwood.
Very knowledgeable about what type of flooring would be best for us and patient with my indecisiveness on colour choice, with all that said he was able to stay within our timeline ( which was very much appreciated!)
Beautiful job done and very professional, We will definitely be using Pinnacle again on our next home!

It was great working with you and Ken, looking forward to the next project together!

Leafs
Leafs

Staircase Remodel, Upper floor hardwood

Phil came and did the flooring in our basement. Excellent job. Great quality and price. Very professional. A true craftsmen ,Very efficient! Pinnacle Hardwood Flooring is Definitely my #1 recommended flooring company!

Thank you very much! Excellent clients to work for!

The G.
The G.

Main floor luxury vinyl flooring installation

We would highly recommend Pinnacle Hardwood Flooring. Phil is a true craftsman and his attention to detail is outstanding. His pricing is very reasonable and he finished the job on time and on budget. No surprises.

Thanks Michelle, it was a pleasure working with you!

More about Pinnacle Hardwood Flooring