Mitchell Construction

Mitchell Construction

Reviews for Mitchell Construction

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

I'm so happy with how it all turned out

We used Mitchell construction for our backyard patio, driveway & walkway and our fire pit. The work they did is absolutely stunning! I love enjoying my backyard now, it's so beautiful and I always get compliments from guests. The whole team was professional and easy to work with. They came out to hear our vision, put together a design then executed it. They were open to suggestions and changes as we progressed through the work. I would highly recommend this company.

P.s. my patio is beautiful stone, one level slightly elevated with a tree in the middle and stone pillars for a pergola around my hot tub. They did flag stone leading from my patio to my fire pit and the pit is a circular pattern with stones. They also put matching flag stones leading to our shed. The driveway had a border of stone with asphalt in the middle and then our walkway is also stone. I wish I could post pictures because it truly is stunning! I'm so happy with how it all turned out :)!

Victor, it was great working with you. You had a great concept and knew what you wanted. It was very easy for us to brainstorm with you and provide a design that worked well with your property. I'm glad we found the stone you were looking for. Enjoy many bbqs and family functions to come. Thank you for your business!.

franco in Toronto
franco in Toronto

Great experience

Another great experience with Mitchell and co construction ! Mitchell redid our whole backyard, including our patio, 4 years ago and we were very happy with the result. This spring we redid part of our backyard and, again, called Mitchell .Mitchell was very helpful during the planning process and the crew was very professional and efficient. They did a great job and we are enjoying the results!

Thank you Sir. We hope to do future work for you and your family. Enjoy the Oasis !

scott.hazelton
scott.hazelton
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Fence Refresh

My property shares a fence with three other properties. Rather replacing the entire fence, Mitch suggested that we refresh the existing fence with new posts. He and his team maintained regular communication with me during the process and they did a fantastic job. We saved money on an entirely new fence and it's much easier to negotiate the spend for a refresh with your neighbours. These guys are pros - it's obvious. I'd hire them again. 5 stars.

Thank you Scott. It was a pleasure and I'm glad we were able to save you money on the project by completing it this way. I hope the stain work comes out great!. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

larry in Toronto
larry in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent company, personalized design. You won’t be sorry!

mitchell and his crew have done a raised patio with landscaping, walkways, full front landscaping and more for us over the years. Every project exceeded our expectations!!! I have referred many friends and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend his services to anyone looking for landscaping or paver work on their property. Excellent company, personalized design. You won’t be sorry!

thank you Larry! we appreciate your business greatly.

Willie in Toronto
Willie in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Big thanks to this wonderful team

I had mitchell construction redo the front interlock at my house and extend the interlock to add another car. Mitchell took time to explain what would look good, he made suggestions, and offered up options and he was very respectful in staying within my budget. Mitchell and his staff did a great job on the front, it looks like a completely new place! I am on cloud nine every time I walk up my walkway! Thanks to the Mitchell and the boys at Mitchell construction, I would use them again and would highly recommend them!!

Thank you sir. I hope this helps with your parking situation in the winter ! :)

Chanel in Toronto
Chanel in Toronto

fabulous work

Mitchell and his team at mitchell construction are the best interlocking guys you will ever find! Honest, affordable, efficient, and fabulous work!!! Dont think twice, call and book for your 2019 projects now! !

Glad we could help you with your Patio, thank you for your referrals to friends as well Chanel.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

top kitchen designers

Top Kitchen designers in the gta Worth every penny and more which is what it cost. I got a stunning new kitchen with no hassle. They took care of everything from beginning to end. All the staff I dealt with were very pleasant and efficient. If I were to review mitchell construction staff one by one I think I would give them all 5 stars. The work was professional and neat. Everything as well coordinated we did nor have to wait a week between the different contractors, they all somehow smoothly coordinated things and everything fell into place. I would definitely use them again.

Thank you for the Review John. We look forward to working with you on your future projects. All the best to you and your family.

Shawtii in Toronto
Shawtii in Toronto

many many thanks

We had such a great experience with this company from the beginning to the end. Our kitchen looks great and we are very thankful to have had a great team being respectful to our home and working over and beyond to make sure we were overall happy. Many Thanks.

thank you for the business !

Ari in Vancouver
Ari in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Highly recommend

Mitchell provided us with an very clear and very well-made estimate for the replacement and redesign of our driveway. The work was done exactly as per the estimate. We are extremely pleased with the results and highly recommend Mitchell construction

Ari,
All the best to you and your family. I hope this helps with the parking situation :)

Brooke in Toronto
Brooke in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing experience

We had an amazing experience with Mitchell Construction! They were super professional and knowledgeable. They did an amazing job designing and constructing our front steps and walkway. What impressed me the most was their attention to detail and pride they took in their work and ultimately their final product. We couldn’t be happier with their work! We’ll be calling them back without hesitation when we do our back yard. Thanks!!

Brooke you were great to work with ! Thank you for the great design you provided and ideas which allowed us to brainstorm together and build the ultimate project for you.

More about Mitchell Construction

Why Mitchell and Co. Construction?

Mitchell and Co. Construction has been offering our expertise in Durham Region. As a business we understand the importance of your home and business. We have built our company around our skill, passion for quality craftsmanship and reliability. Currently, 80% of our business is generated from referrals, which demonstrates the level of satisfaction expressed by our customers.

We can manage residential projects start to finish. We are a full service for residential projects, and commercial projects.

Specializing in:
-Retaining walls
-Masonry
-Driveways
-Asphalt repair
-Sealing of interlocking or asphalt
-Outdoor lighting
-Staircases

As a business we have strive for perfection. Our first task is to meet with the you and gather all information and measurements allowing us to calculate exact pricing depending on job scale, as well as materials being used. We strive to be a competitive company in providing our customers with the best quality of work, best quality of products, at the best pricing. Our team has weekly training on safety and customer satisfaction. We treat your home as if its our home.

We look forward to working with you!.