Great Western Builders

Reviews for Great Western Builders

Míke
Míke
0 reviews Langley City, BC

To take existing post and beams and create into nicely detailed architecturally appealing wood work

To transform very basic existing post and beam detail into nicely constructed columns and detailed beams.
Great Western Builders and their team were attentive, pleasant and thoughtful, they made every effort to take suggestions and ideas and transform them into reality. All the while finding the most cost effective approach to the challenges and performing the work in the highest degree of workmanship and detail. Their billing for their services was very fair and accurate. We will have them perform work for us again in the future and would highly recommend them to others.
Thanks again Devon

Thanks so much for your kind words. Working for you was our pleasure!

Stanley
Stanley
1 review Surrey, BC

Deck renovation

Involved engineers city permits and inspectors to notch work . Job well done.woul recommend to anyone

I'm happy to help and glad we could find the best solution for you and your family.

Pat
Pat
1 review Surrey, BC

New Windows

Devon secured quotes, reviewed them with me and oversaw the installation. He also did some extra projects upon completion. Devon kept me informed, was always on time, worked hard and left things clean and in order.
I am considering replacing my large upper and lower decks. Devon took time to share ideas and prepare a quote. He is resourceful and a good problem solver. I would highly recommend Devon as a reliable and efficient contractor.

Thank you for the kind words. You were fantastic to work with and I hope I can continue to work with you on future projects.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Kitchen expansion and Washer and Dryer addition

Our project involved adding some cabinets and shelving to our kitchen, switching out some countertops, building a closet, running all the hook ups and installing a washer and dryer. All the work was completed beautifully and Devon was very professional in keeping us up to date on progress.

I appreciate the kind words! It was a pleasure to help create better function for you guys.

erinlanglands
erinlanglands
1 review Langley City, BC

Full Condo Renovation

Devon provide great design insight and made the space feel very open. Devon treated my investment as if it was his own and ensured his uncompromising design made sense financially.

Glad we were able to help with your project!

elfordgwen
elfordgwen
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Complete condo renovation

Very professional, punctual , with insightful design ideas and wonderful attention for detail work. Extremely happy with the final product. Thank you very much Great Western Builders.

It was a pleasure from start to finish! Thanks!

HappyCampers
HappyCampers
0 reviews Surrey, BC

RV Deck

Extremely pleased with the end result. Looks great, stable and safe. We would highly recommend Great Western Builders for any project. Knowledgeable and very skilled.

More than happy to create a space for some weekend r & r! Thanks

More about Great Western Builders

Licensed Design and Renovation Services located in the Lower Mainland.