ProLand Heating And Cooling LTD.

Toronto ON M9A 4A7
ProLand Heating And Cooling LTD.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for ProLand Heating And Cooling LTD.

Michele  in York
Michele in York

AC Repair

I am extremely happy with the services from ProLand heating and cooling. After being told by another company that my AC unit was unfixable, I spoke to Ali and knew right away he was a dedicated and honest professional. He promised he would do his best to figure out the issue and if there was a way to fix it, he would do so as soon as possible. He was able to source the replacement piece, and get my AC unit working again in a timely manor. In all our interactions he was friendly, polite, and informative. He provided excellent service and communication. I am so happy with his work, and would recommend ProLand for all your heating and cooling needs. Thank you Ali!

Thank you for taking your time to write us a perfect review on how we did, we appreciate it. πŸ™

Michael
Michael

Central air conditioning

Very professional and explained everything in detail . Arrived at the appointed time and will return to provide a quote for additional work.

Soroosh in Toronto
Soroosh in Toronto

Great and Honest Service!

Vibration in my air handling unit. Ali fit me in between service calls as it was an extremely hot week. He was very knowledgeable, responsive and accomodating.

Most importantly he was honest, fair and genuine!

Would recommend to anyone and would only use him for further projects and service calls.

Fixed our AC-Amazing Service

Amazing service. Very knowledgable and fixed our AC in a short period. He provided tips and tricks to help our hvac system. Thank you

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Thermostat

Great service - installing NEST Thermostat!

Fast and looked at a few other things.

10/10 service

Milena
Milena

Boiler maintenace and certification

I was extremely satisfied with the prompt and professional service Ali provided. I received his call with in 1hr of posting the quote request and after short exchange of texts to confirm what the job required he offered to come in 30 minutes.
Ali was very punctual, came up prepared and did a through inspection of the boiler and maintenance. He was very knowledgeable and explained well what we should look for when operating our HVAC systems.
I will be sure to ask for his help if and when I need any HVAC repairs or replacemants.

Julie
Julie
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Humidifier and furnace

Ali was amazing! He took care to show me about my humidifier and furnace air filters and was so kind and informative. Highly recommend!! And he was here within 1 hour of my posting the job on Homestars. I’d give 11 stars if I could!!
Thank you Ali!!!

Shao in Toronto
Shao in Toronto

Water Leak and Motor Vent Replacement

ProLand Heating and Cooling LTD responded immediately and accurately resolved our issues. Not only did he help us solve our problems he explained all his steps and his methodology thoroughly to help us understand what the underlying issues were. We would definitely recommend his services for any prospective client!

Furnace repair

Was able to attend to the issue very quickly.
Service was very professional.
Job completed efficiently and successfully.

Harish in Mississauga
Harish in Mississauga

Thermostat

Excellent service. Mr. Ali came within 30 minutes of calling, identified the issue and fixed it without wasting anytime. Price was reasonable. He was also very friendly. Thank you so much!

More about ProLand Heating And Cooling LTD.

We will take care of you when you need us. You are the most valuable thing for us. Our quality works are guaranteed to be number one. In a short period of time, we make satisfied your demand. We have an expert team to make sure to satisfy you.

Sub A/C and Refrigeration work to Licensed Professionals.