Bryan Smit's Carpentry

Review for Bryan Smit's Carpentry

Adam Amer from Mississauga
Adam Amer from Mississauga

Stair and Safety Rails for Elderly Woman - PERFECT JOB

My mother broke her hip and needed hip replacement surgery. Bryan and his team installed great stairs and safety rails throughout the house so that She could always have something to hold on to while transitioning from her walker. They took care of all the material and had the entire job done in under one day. They took all garbage with them and left the house as clean as it was before they started. Amazing people! Amazing service. This gave my mother the mobility she needed to enjoy life again. He was also almost 25% cheaper than the other 4 quotes I got!

Thanks for the review. Your mom was such a sweet lady.

More about Bryan Smit's Carpentry

I’m Bryan Smit, and I run this business with my family and close friends. I have been working as a carpenter for eight years in the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, but have a lifetime of experience in home renovations and the skilled trades. Both of my grandfathers built new lives ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Mississauga?