Bryan Smit's Carpentry

Reviews for Bryan Smit's Carpentry

Adam Amer from Mississauga
Adam Amer from Mississauga

Stair and Safety Rails for Elderly Woman - PERFECT JOB

My mother broke her hip and needed hip replacement surgery. Bryan and his team installed great stairs and safety rails throughout the house so that She could always have something to hold on to while transitioning from her walker. They took care of all the material and had the entire job done in under one day. They took all garbage with them and left the house as clean as it was before they started. Amazing people! Amazing service. This gave my mother the mobility she needed to enjoy life again. He was also almost 25% cheaper than the other 4 quotes I got!

Thanks for the review. Your mom was such a sweet lady.

More about Bryan Smit's Carpentry

I’m Bryan Smit, and I run this business with my family and close friends. I have been working as a carpenter for eight years in the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, but have a lifetime of experience in home renovations and the skilled trades.

Both of my grandfathers built new lives for their families in Canada as tradesmen—one as a plumber, and one as a mechanic and handyman. As active members in the Dutch community in Southern Ontario, both quickly became known as reliable and skilled labourers always willing to help out with anything from a clogged toilet to a full renovation. That dedication to quality work, that love for working with your hands and providing for your family and the families in your community, has been passed down in my family for generations. My father is a plumber; my brother is a welder; my uncles and cousins work in construction and woodworking; and we always come together when one of us has a project, whether it’s redoing a roof, building a shed, or renovating a bathroom. Combined, we have over 200 years of building, renovation, and repair experience.

From a very young age, my parents involved my siblings and me in the family projects, and they instilled in me a passion for constructing something, for the accuracy and attention to detail required, for the feeling of contributing to what makes a family’s house a home.

From basements to bedrooms to backyards, Bryan Smit’s Carpentry will help make your house the home your family dreamed of.

All of our work is fully bonded and insured.

Follow us on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/bryansmitcarpentry/