Magic Colours Painting

Reviews for Magic Colours Painting

Andrew C.
Andrew C.

Condo Painting

Chris was an absolute professional and was a pleasure to do business with. He was quick to quote out the job, fair price, his timing was precise and he did everything we had asked of him. We feel we got good value for the price we paid....and our time crunch in which Chris was able to work us in. I appreciated his flexibility, advice and experience....leaving us reassured on the quality of the job. Thank you, Magic Colours Painting. Job well done!

Thank you Andrew! You were a pleasure to work with and I am glad to hear that you are happy with how everything turned out. I look forward to working with you again in the future!

rose in Toronto
rose in Toronto

Home Painting

We hired Chris to paint our townhouse.
He was very professional and completed the job on time. He was very courteous and treated us and our property with respect. Unlike some service providers, Chris cleaned up after himself - ensuring that no garbage was left behind.
We are really happy with his work and we highly recommend him.
Thank you to Chris. Our home looks beautiful!

Thank you Rose! It was a great pleasure working with your family. You are incredible people and thank you for your review! I look forward to working with you in the future!

Faith in Etobicoke
Faith in Etobicoke

Wall Repair and Painting

Chris was recommended to me by friends for who he has painted for in the past. I hired him because I had been experiencing some mold in my basement, I also needed to repair a major wall problem I was having in the kitchen. He was friendly and professional all the way throughout. I would recommend him because it is often hard to find a real professional you can count on. After seeing his work, I ended up also repainting my whole upstairs as well. A company you can really trust that will give you the best price out there!

I have added some photos of before and after. Very happy!

Thank you Faith, we look forward to working with you in the future!

Kate J.  in Mississauga
Kate J. in Mississauga

Repainting rooms

We hired Chris to do some rooms painting for us. Came in really professional and recommended good product that will last us long time. Very clean and has lots of precision when painting (my wife is picky but she was happy so that shows how experience he is). Definitely recommend him to others!

It was a pleasure working for you, thank you for your kind words!

More about Magic Colours Painting

We offer high quality, experienced residential and commercial painting at affordable prices.