Kirgil Stucco Design Inc

Reviews for Kirgil Stucco Design Inc

Prycan in Toronto
Prycan in Toronto

External Stucco And mounding For Front window

I found Kirgil Stucco Design Inc and was so happy that I did. I liked this company in my first sight, and I didn't even ask for another company quote, but I really got great price. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Serhat was very professional, knowledgeable and thorough, he work with us and make any change we asked without issue, he was quick to respond when I had any questions related to the project. I am so happy with the transformation. I would highly recommend Kirgil Stucco Design Inc and Serhat. Thank you.

Hi thanks for the kind words!

Labxsr in Toronto
Labxsr in Toronto

Exterior Stucco And moulding

Right from the start I was impressed with Kirgil Stucco Design Inc and Serhat's professionalism, work ethic and impressive work they had done for their clients. We wanted to have our century old home redone with stucco and moulding. We were extremely happy with all their trades and the end result was beautiful, even better than what we had imagined. Thank you Kirgil Stucco Design Inc and Serhat. Highly recommend.

Thanks for the review

Drivxs in Toronto
Drivxs in Toronto

Exterior Stucco and mould Job

I wanted to thank Serhat of Kirgil Stucco Design Inc for doing an excellent job. He did stucco and mould job done in our exterior. It was done so nicely around the window frames of my house. he was very professional ,experienced, and gave extremely courteous service. He finished the job on time. I highly recommend him and the company.

Hi thanks a lot for the review

Brette in Toronto
Brette in Toronto

stucco finish of upper level

Very professional and extremely courteous service. Competitive price and honest dealing. No hidden costs or traps. The workmanship is outstanding. This company deserves to be one of the highlights of your organization. Very highly recommend and will not go wrong with them. Plus they offer variety of value added services that may actually not cost you anything. Quality is superb.

Trsno in Toronto
Trsno in Toronto

stucco finish of upper level

Mofiza in Vancouver
Mofiza in Vancouver

Quick, professional and friendly.

They are great. Friendly, show up on time, no delays in their work, they work quick, the quality of work is top notch, you can tell they are professionals that have been doing this a long time.

Hi thank you for your kind words!

Dorthy in Toronto
Dorthy in Toronto

Interior Painting

Very happy with the outcome, no issues, good communication. Will use their services again in the future. The painters did an amazing job that exceeded my expectations. A big THANK YOU to Kirgil Stucco design.

Hi thank you for your kind words!

Exterior stucco

Very satisfied with the stucco work that’s done early in October, to be honest Serhat is a amazing guy that will do it the way you want just to make you happy, I will refer him to anyone who needs stucco work done!

Aegean in Toronto
Aegean in Toronto

Stucco to replace aluminum siding

If I had known what a difference stucco would have made to my home, I would have done this years ago. Serhat was very thorough in his description of the process. Everything was done exactly to his specifications. Everyone involved was polite and professional. I will be using this company in the future to do my stonework. Fantastic work and the price was reasonable.

Thanks for your kind words!

More about Kirgil Stucco Design Inc

We are the leading installer of (EIFS) exterior stucco, stucco repair, mouldings, foundation parging in Toronto, GTA and all over Ontario. Our professional approach to each project ensures that we deliver quality service to our customers at that right price. No job is too small for us. If you have ...
Looking for Stucco pros in Toronto?