Intrinsic Air Systems

Reviews for Intrinsic Air Systems

Stephen
Stephen
0 reviews Granby, ON

Relocate furnace and install new ducts

Our furnace and ductwork was in an awkward location in the basement, so Kyle and his team moved the furnace, removed and replaced the ducts, and extended the gas line to the new location. Kyle went above and beyond: when he first came for a quote he spent nearly an hour brainstorming ideas on the best way to approach the work, and he made sure to give us pointers on the work the other trades needed to do so as to avoid potential problems. He has been following up consistently on the progress of the other trades so that he can come and finish up the work at the right time to avoid getting construction dust in our furnace. Kyle is diligent and works hard to ensure I am happy with the job

Thank you for the great review , Intrinsic Air Systems believes in working with our clients to make sure they are happy with there final decision and have no concerns that everything was done with job quality and customer comfort in mind. Thanks for letting us help you with your first renovation on the new house.

dentsbegone
dentsbegone
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Furnace replacement

Years ago a friend of mine recommended Kyle as a furnace installer. Kyle came by and gave a quote showing a great deal of respect by taking the time to explain all the work he would have to do in replacing our old furnace. We decided to have him install a new furnace replacing our old one. It was been more than 10 years since the first furnace was installed, since then we have had no problems with it or the work Kyle performed. Recently I had Kyle install a second furnace in my work shop. I’m thrilled to learn Kyle will continue providing great service by opening his own business, Intrinsic Air Systems!

Best of luck!

Hey Jason thank you for your review. We are happy to have helped and are pleased to see that we have earned your trust. At Intrinsic Air Systems we always strive at maintaining the highest in quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. Your business is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Randy
Randy
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Heating Ducts

We needed to make some adjustments to the location and size of some of our ducts to accommodate changes to a few rooms during a renovation. Kyle came out promptly to quote on the job and gave us some good advice on how to best optimize for the space. We ended up going with some custom made ducts and he was able to get them ordered and installed within the week. Quality work and good pricing.

Hey Randy,

Thanks for the great review. Intrinsic Air Systems was glad to help with your Reno. We take on all sizes of jobs with customer comfort and satisfaction as our primary goal. All the best with the rest of your renovation.

Cheers,

More about Intrinsic Air Systems

Your Local Home HVAC Specialists
Servicing Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley.

Air flow and supply is an essential part of a home. HVAC means more to the industry than sheets of metal piping attached to equipment. It is a livelihood that exemplifies passion, customer service, daily challenges and more.

As a son of an HVAC contractor, I’ve had the opportunity to learn the trade, hands on, since I was 9. My passion for the work and industry has continued for over 25 years now. I view my work as an extension of myself. I take pride in what I do and stand behind the highest quality of work.

I believe in treating customers like family. I feel responsible for their health, safety, and comfort within each home. I want families to “breathe easy” and feel confident that their health and comfort came first.

I stand by honesty, integrity, objectivity, and competence. Intrinsic Air only employs those who hold the same values and commitment – best customer service and desire to improve their lives through continuous learning and opportunities this company can offer.

Being BC born and raised, I know the climate and changes in technology over the years. I am BBB accredited and highly trained in TECA Quality First Forced Air Guidelines and heat load/loss calculation programs that enable upfront honest accurate pricing. I want to educate customers on air quality and energy efficiency to guarantee you are receiving the highest quality work for the best price while saving as much money possible on your future energy bills.

Please contact us to set up a free estimate and find out why Intrinsic Air is the company you should choose.