MPCS Plumbing

Richmond Hill
Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom renovations - Plumbing

I hired MPCS Plumbing to renovate 3 washrooms which was quoted to take between 5 to 6 weeks and ended up terminating the contract on week 11 after far from completion.

I had numerous issues related to quality of work with non-stop excuses.

I later learned about the BBB (Better Business Bureau) complaint and did attempt to perform my due diligence on HomeStars, but he was not listed. My hope is this helps others.

To give just one example, when one washroom was tiled, I requested it be redone because it wasn't straight or flat. He then tiled on top of the existing crooked tile job. I had to hire another contractor to start over and nothing was salvaged.