STM Cooling and Heating ltd.

Edmonton AB T6M 1Y8
STM Cooling and Heating ltd.

Review for STM Cooling and Heating ltd.

Linda McDonald in Edmonton
Linda McDonald in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace Repair

We woke up this morning to a cold home. The furnace was not working. I decided to look for a furnace repair company near my home.

I had the pleasure of meeting Shane and Christian from STM Cooling and Heating today. My furnace required parts which they quickly picked up, delivered and installed. Shane took the time to explain what parts were needed and a breakdown of the costs. Also got a discount for seniors.

I was very happy my experience and would recommend STM Cooling and Heating.

More about STM Cooling and Heating ltd.

Air Conditioning, Furnace, Garage Heating, Hot Water Tank, Humidifier we here for you to help with any heating and cooling needs. Please call us 5875019655 / 5879897555.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?