MXL Group

Reviews for MXL Group

steo93
steo93

drawings

They did the architectural, structure and mechanical drawings for my house extension and garage. They helped us through drawings through committee of adjustment all the way to build permits. Bruno is very professional and will always have time to answer your questions.

dktodesign
dktodesign

Floor plan review

I came to Bruno when I was in a very tight spot. I needed a building permit within the next couple weeks and needed drawings reviewed in a hurry. Bruno was accommodating, fast and extremely knowledgable. He turned around the project in a matter of days, helped me with any necessary edits (even at 9pm) and guided me through the building permit process. 10/10 would recommend.

Dan, It was a pleasure to help you with your project. It was one of a kind! Building apartments retrofits are quite unique. Can't wait to see it completed!

old Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
old Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Complex underpinning in old Toronto

MXL and his Crew are the best in the buisnes it dosen't happen very often city inspector pass compliments for Contractors put MXL and his Crew get them all the time.
Thanks MXL and crew for Job well done.

Thanks for your kind words of recognition. We always try our best and yes, we established our reputation with inspectors. They know our job sites are managed by Engineers and there is a great level of trust.

Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Home reno

Full home renovation. Bruno and Luis are very professional and knowledgeable. They assisted us in getting the permit in a few months

Hi Jessica & Gerardo, thanks again for choosing our services. It was a pleasure to work with you both. For a second I thought you were part of my team!
In fact as we know, you were the fastest permit I ever got! Can't wait to see the project completed and celebrate with you guys such a milestone.

Nuno  in Toronto
Nuno in Toronto
1 review , ON

Restaurant

I contacted MXL Group for my commercial project. Bruno was very prompt to answer and accomodate my busy schedule. From first meeting to final inspection, Bruno and his team of Engineers and Architects were very professional and walked the extra mile to make this happen in a record time. I could not believe how fast I got the permits. Construction wise the full renovation was completed in a MONTH!!!
Bruno and his team made my dream business open its doors way faster than I expected.
I strongly recommend MXL to anyone that is looking for a dedicated team of professionals.

Happy customer,
Tottenham Piripiri

Hi Nuno, It was a challenging project for all but our team feels "mission accomplished" with the final result to be seen by every one that visits your restaurant. Really great to work with a customer like you! Can't wait to work on the next Piripiri location.

More about MXL Group

Established in 2015, MXL Engineering is a full-service Architectural and Engineering design firm based in Toronto. We provide creative solutions to the most challenging building design concepts. We’ve established a reputation for providing innovative, cost-effective designs to our clients in the GTA.

The company quickly expanded from only two members with a vision, to an extended network of specialized associates. Multi-faceted , with a diverse group of passionate professionals capable of covering all project phases, including construction by our sister company MXL Design Build. From planning, to engineering and building design, MXL has the expertise and precision necessary to bring your concept ideas to life.

We understand how to effectively move our projects through the necessary approval stages; especially with governing bodies (TRCA, RNFP, Committee of Adjustments, TLAB) involved with the permitting and building process. As a one stop shop single point of contact, we have the ability to effectively communicate amongst the team and numerous authorities having jurisdiction, ensuring our projects work as a whole from concept to completion.

MXL GROUP offers the smoothest and most convenient client experience.

Group Companies: