Dorrestyn Carpentry

Anisha in London
Anisha in London
3 reviews London, ON

Feature Wall and bed

We hired Chris after seeing his ad on Kijiji. He was good at representing as a professional carpenter with a trailer in the back and taking measurements as you would expect them. Soon we gave him 50% deposit on building a feature wall and later a bed for us. Which we later regretted and was frustrated with his pace, cheaping out on the material and his finishings which were completely unprofessional. His measurements were off and he never got any tools onsite even for the smallest job. Instead, he drove back to his garage and come back with wrong measurements. He excused me into making another payment and then never showed back for work. He convinced me that he bought the wood for building my bed and he has spent an endless number of hours building it and he will be delivering it anytime soon. But he never showed back and disappeared with my $500 deposit on top of the payment of $1900 on the feature wall. He has stopped answering my phone calls and messages. If you are thinking of hiring this person, I would not recommend, instead ask for references.