Get It Inspected

Reviews for Get It Inspected

Paul
Paul

Testing for mould

Pat was extremely knowledgeable, and was able to determine there was no mould thankfully, but found areas in our roof that needed to be repaired, and provided a comprehensive overview of what needed doing. Problem solved.

Thanks, Paul, We at Get It Inspected appreciate your comments.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Poor manager follow up

Patrick and his worker are very nice people but the job done was barely adequate. I was informed that my tiles were unavailable due to age. So i provided a few extras that had been laying around the house, but there were apparently not enough. Pat purchased some at HD. He did ask me if they would do from the store, but told me they were gray. I felt that would at least ‘ blend in’ with the existing color. However the tiles he bought turned out to be stark white and look out of place on my front steps where some loose tiles needed to be replaced and re- cemented. The job took about 2 weeks of short term sessions and i never saw Patrick after about the second day into the job......even at the end to check the job done and discuss it with me....disappointing work

I am sorry you feel that way, I left you with Nick who was very capable, who was handling the task while I was out of town. The work we did there ultimately larger and beyond the original scope of repairs and without any change in labor cost to you. It is unfortunate that you had no extra tiles to match your discontinued size and colour and HD only that porcelain tile in stock.

Naomi B.
Naomi B.
2 reviews Wellandport, ON

Refinishing porch floor

I needed to have someone sand and refinish my porch floor. Pat sent Nick to do the job and it was finished in a couple of hours. Looks beautiful. Nick said he would make a return visit in a week in case any touch us are required. I made sure that the floor was completely dry before venturing out on it, but now we have been able to move the chairs back out there to enjoy the summer weather. Thank you!

Thanks, Naomi for trying out our new division Get It Repaired! Nick will be happy when he reads your review.

Bench assembly

It was easy to arrange a time for Patrick to come and do the job of assembling a bench I had attempted to put together but botched! Patrick got the job done quickly and well. Very personable and informative about his inspection business. I won’t hesitate to call him again.

Thank you for the opportunity to help you. Get Repaired is a new service addition to our Get It inspected Brand and we hope to help more nice people like you in the future

Ray
Ray

Moisture inspection

My wife and I were puzzled by a musty smell in our ensuite bathroom for several months and were suspecting a mold problem. We wanted a professional to look at the property to ascertain whether we had anything to be concerned about. Pat used did an inspection of all levels of the house with the help of his thermal scanner and reassured us that we had no moisture issues. He tracked down the odour to a drain that needed to be cleaned out. Pat was very thorough in his walkthrough of the house, explained what he was doing as he was doing it, and pointed out some helpful maintenance tips. Pat was a pleasure to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate recommending him and relying on his services again should the need arise.

Thank you Ray for your kind words and your flexibility on that schedule change to come a little earlier than the original inspection date.

stkitts65
stkitts65
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Roof inspection

Roof was inspected for possible replacement. Patrick was professional and efficient. He was very helpful when answering any questions.

Thank you for the review and call, I am glad we resolved that pesky problem you had before repairs became more serious.

Neal
Neal
1 review , ON

Commercial Building Inspection -Welland

Needed to have a commercial building inspected prior to purchase. Was given details from seller but it was too good. Pat attended and found a couple concerns that would to expensive repairs.

Hi Neal, Thanks for the good review, I am glad that thermal imaging used on your prospected property revealed some ongoing issues. At Get It Inspected we do our best to bring all the latest inspection tools and education to use them. Good luck on your property hunt.

crogers
crogers
1 review Welland, ON

Store leakage inpection

What I liked most was how informative he was. I dont know much about this but learned a lot through Pat. He was quick and thorough.

Hi Cheryl, thank you for your wonderful review. I was happy that you and your husband stayed for the inspection. At Get It Inspected we really do appreciate the client’s attendance with us during the property review. I wish you both continuing good luck with your business.

More about Get It Inspected

Leak detection - Building Envelope Maintenance - Roof, Walls & Foundations. June Special $125 with Thermal Imagery

We have a trusted team of contractors under our direction to perform outside building maintenance tasked with affordable pricing.

Certified Home Inspector

Commercial Real Estate Inspector

Haag Certified Commercial & Residential Roof Inspector

Get It Inspected is an Expert Team of Consultants and Third Party Administrators (TPA), who are available for all your Property Investigation concerns.

Home Inspection, Decks, and Handyman Services
Leak Detection - June Special $125 with Thermal Imagery
Residential and Commercial Building Envelope Maintenance - Roof, Walls & Foundations.
Leak Detection Certified Commercial Real Estate Inspector Certified Residential Inspections Pre-Listing Inspection Pre-Purchase Inspection Annual Home Inspection Phase of Construction Inspections Chimney & Fireplace Inspections Estate Inspection HAAG Certified Roof Inspections Log Home Inspections Mobile (Manufactured) Home Inspections Pool & Spa Inspections Septic System Inspections Sewer Line Inspections Stucco/EIFS Inspections Thermal Imaging Energy Loss Inspections Water Quality and Well Inspections WDO/Insect & Pest Inspections Wind Mitigation Inspection (Insurance) Project Oversite Vacant Property Monitoring
2008