Get It Inspected - Commercial & Home Inspections

Felix
Felix
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Old Home Inspection

He is very thorough and knowledgeable. He will spend time with you to explain reasons of his observations. Will give you helpful tips as well. Get It Inspected is all worth it. I asked for his help twice last year.

Hi Felix, thanks for the review let see if how you do in 2021.

Lucy in Toronto
Lucy in Toronto
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Thorough inspection very outgoing

Pat is super nice and did an amazing thorough job on the inspection. Helped us understand what is up to code and how the home was built. We found some issues with the home even though it was a year old. You should always get an inspection for any home would highly recommend him to anyone I know. Go with pat you will thank me later.

Thanks, Lucy, your new home will be awesome.

Shaun
Shaun

Waterproof consultation

An electrician quoted me 5K to have an underground conduit dug up and replaced in order to fix some basement leaking.

I decided to get a second opinion and Pat was amazing. He quickly found the precise source of the leak and thoroughly explained how I could easily patch it up myself.

I appreciated his patience at my novice questions and integrity to ensure I wasn't being ripped off.

I learned a lot from his visit, and would recommend him to anyone that feels over their head with a home repair issue.

Hi Shaun, it was great meeting you. your type of assignment is great for exercising the brain. I am glad you called Get It Inspected. Note: At the end of the day I don't mind that electrician quoted you a price to discover and repair the problem, however, this guy knowingly was going to take to to the cleaners. This is a reminder to Get a second opinion.

3 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Home Inspection

Let me first tell you a bit about my personalty: SUPER DETAIL(worked 16 years in diplomatic mission and it was a must), Extreme perfectionist, very hard to satisfy.
Now let me tell you what Pat did. He surprised me with the level of precision and detail approach. Pat you beat me!
He checked every corner of the house and provided us with a log report including the cost to repairs.
Now guess what. we managed to reduce the price by $20,000, can you believe?
I have recommended him to all my family, friends and relative and don't hesitate to get in touch with him if you are looking for some one who surprises you with the level of details.

Thank you Pat!!

Naghmeh

Naghmeh your way to kind, thank you for the compliments and I think I need a raise after working with you, you are so picky like you said, all kidding aside you where a pleasure to work with. Thanks for using Get It Inspected.

Diogo
Diogo

Home Inspection

Patrick is an amazing inspector. He's very thorough, knowledgeable and personable as well. He was able to provide us the peace of mind we needed to purchase our house. He went through every little detail of the place and gave us great recommendations for short and long term fixes and how to prioritize any problems that he discovered. Same with a few renovations we had in mind, that after talking to him, we realized that it wasn't a big deal and that we shouldn't do it because it wouldn't be worth it. He was really fast on providing us a thorough report, and followed up with us later on to make sure everything was alright. I would highly recommend Get It Inspected for everyone and will hire Patrick again for sure.

Wow stunning review, you should get an award for writing reviews. I can't top your words so I will say that's and I hope you and your wife love your home. Pat Get It Inspected -

jevaughn.m in Toronto
jevaughn.m in Toronto

Overheating Second Floor

Patrick quickly diagnosed the problem with my 60+ year old home where the second floor was either too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter. He recommended a few options that would improve the temperature in the house, that I will be pursuing later this summer. Highly recommend him for his knowledge, experience and general helpfulness.

We are always happy to help, we really like challenging problems and we are glad we can help you with yours. Thanks for calling Get It Inspected - Commercial & Home Inspection 905-397-3272

Mr. Del Monte
Mr. Del Monte

Air Quality Inspection

I needed to know what was causing the poor air quality in my basement and what to do about it. Get It Inspected was professional and knew a lot about how to help me. I was provided a lot of valuable information that was applied to gain a solution for my problem. Pat was kind and spent a considerable amount of time with me, making sure my needs were met. Thanks guys, I'll be back in touch if I need anything else. Highly recommended. Cheers!

Thanks for your comments, at Get It Inspected, we pride ourselves in constantly updating our selves with continuing education and working on challenges like yours, I am glad about your favorable results. Get It Inspected - Commercial & Home Inspections 905-397-3272

Heather in Hamilton
Heather in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home Inspection

I am a realtor and it was the first time working with Pat and Alex on a home inspection for my buyer clients in the Hamilton area.
Pat and Alex did a great job of addressing and prioritizing issues that were found during the home inspection. They also inspected the roof on a 2 1/2 storey home which is impressive. Having a team of two inspectors made for a shorter inspection time which everyone appreciated.

Hi Heather, it was a pleasure meeting you and your clients. You really impressed us on
how much you cared for the clients, as you took the time to ask us detailed
questions that also engaged the homeowners.

I would like to recommend Heather McMurray,
Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage if you need a sales representative.
Get It Inspected - Commercial & Home Inspections 905-397-3272

Jackie in Toronto
Jackie in Toronto

Quick to reply and great service!

I sent an inquiry about a home inspection and within 3 minutes I received an email and phone call from Pat from St. Catherines. Pat spent 20 minutes on the phone with me on a Sunday evening answering my questions about mold and home inspections. He was very knowledgable and friendly. Thanks, Pat!

Thanks for the stellar review, Get It Inspected is available anytime for free consultations.

Jeff in Vineland
Jeff in Vineland
4 reviews Lincoln, ON

DON'T HESITATE, PAT IS GREAT !

Pat was amazing to work with !

This is our 8th house purchase and I wanted to find a local contractor who had great reviews and was highly recommended given that we were moving to Vineland.

As a frequent user of HomeStars - Pat was the guy.

Pat brought a comfort & ease to deal with, a well rounded knowledge of all things around a home as well as great respect and professionalism.
Pat was always fair in pricing a project and never felt I was being gouged.
My projects were small, the quality of his work was excellent but if you have something large, do not hesitate to reach out to Pat, he's a great guy to work with !

Jeff, you're an amazing customer, Your knowledge is impressive and it is a pleasure to work with you and your wife. Get It Inspected - Commercial & Home Inspections 905-397-3272

More about Get It Inspected - Commercial & Home Inspections

$425. 00 Premium Home Inspections - Thermography Included Licensed Engineers Available Leak Detection Service Certified Commercial Building Inspections, Property Conditions Report, ASTM Standard E2018-15, Building Inspections, Property Inspections, Home Inspection, Commercial Inspections Property Condition Assessment (PCA) ASTM E2018-15 establishes guidelines for performing a property condition assessment (PCA), Our field observers who ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Hamilton?