Zims General Construction

Reviews for Zims General Construction

Just.greek
Just.greek

Kitchen reno

Everything was done with care
And fast!!
Delivery was on time
Staff where very friendly and professional

angelo.andreou12
angelo.andreou12

Kitchen Renovation

Gzim and his crew were very professional and completed the scope of work prior to the scheduled deadline. Gzim and his crew were very helpful, courteous and clean. The renovation exceeded our expectations, and we would 100% recommend Zim and general contractors. It was a job very well done.

Julia
Julia

Renovation

We hired Zims general construction for our home renovation. He was amazing, easy to work with and very professional. We would definitely hire him again in the future and honestly recommend him to anyone that wants a great contractor that will do a great job and puts his clients first.

Thank you Julia , see you in the next project

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

General Renovations, cabinet making

We are a general contracting company that works in the insurance restoration and general construction industries. We have used Zims on numerous occasions for both general renovations and cabinet making. Their work is always of excellent quality and our clients are always very happy with the quality of the work and the professionalism of their workers.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

New Kitchen!

I worked with Gezim on renovating my kitchen! Gezim and his team were very easy and polite to work with. The work was done on time and my kitchen looked beautiful. I also was very happy with the options he had on picking my new kitchen doors! I would highly recommend Zims General Construction.

Thank you Elizabeth working with you was a pleasure!

Gezim and team!

Paula
Paula

Complete Renovation

I would like to take a minute and explain how happy I was with Zims General Construction. Him and his team completed my renovation on time and everything looked beautiful. He has great ideas on how to make the project work! I would highly recommend him!

Thank you Paula it was nice working with you.

Gezim and the team!

David
David

Kitchen Renovation

Working with Zims General Construction it has been very easy and excellent workmanship.
Gezim answer all the question we had for the kitchen and the working being done at the house.
He did design the kitchen for us and explain everything ahed of time. He keep us updated everyday.
I been very happy with his work.

Thank you Gezim for all the hard work.

Jeff

Fun working with you

Regards
Gezim and the team.

John
John

Kitchen Renovation

I would highly recommend Zim. The quality of his work was outstanding. He added tremendous value to our kitchen Reno through his creative ideas. He is a very skilled craftsman in his own right, and he only utilizes top notch tradesman when needed. I found Zim to be very easy to collaborate with, and I really appreciated his attention to all the details. He left the worksite clean every day and completed the work on time and on budget. A true professional!

Gezim, and the team.

More about Zims General Construction

Zim's General Construction as been in the construction industry for about 20 years. We specialize in complete renovations, new framing

drywall plastering all kinds of flooring trim work new kitchens, millwork, bathroom renovation, tiles and all kinds of painting. We service all the main areas in Ontario!

Feel free to contact Gezim at 647-501-3224 or by email at gezimiq@gmail.com for a free estimate today!