Canopy Tree Care

Toronto ON M6H 2X1
Canopy Tree Care

Reviews for Canopy Tree Care

Pruning Job

Jesse did an excellent job of pruning our large cedar tree. It had not been pruned for many years and greatly needed someone with skill and a creative eye.

Jesse responded to all our emails promptly , answered our many questions thoughtfully and if he did not know the answer he did the required research to provide an informed response.
We have no hesitation in recommending Canopy Tree Care.

Thanks for the wonderful review! I'm happy we were able to help you out with your cedar tree. All the best from Canopy Tree Care!

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Excellent job!

I hired Canopy Tree Care to prune trees on my backyard. I am very happy with my choice.
Jesse is an outstanding professional and very easy to deal with. He listens to requests carefully, remembers all details and gives useful advises. He did a great job in a short time and without any issues. The price was reasonable and competitive. I would recommend him to everyone who needs a tree care service.

Thank you, Alex! It was a pleasure working for you. All the best from Canopy Tree Care.

Ping from York
Ping from York

Tree Pruning

Thanks, Jesse, for your prompt responses and job well done on pruning our backyard honey locust tree. The pruning job was completed as scheduled and Jesse took his time to ensure that everything was done in a safe and proper way. Keep it up with the good work and we would recommend Canopy Tree Care to others.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Ping! I'm so glad I was able to help you out with the trimming work on your honey locust tree. All the best!

Caroline in Toronto
Caroline in Toronto

Great work maintaining privacy

Jesse was quick to respond to my emails and answered all of my questions very clearly. He was quick to let me know what he could help me with vs. what the city has to do (I'm a new homeowner).

Jesse helped out my sad front yard tree but most importantly he trimmed and raised the canopy on my cedars in the backyard. I asked Jesse to do whatever he could do to maintain my privacy and when I came home and saw his work it was PERFECT.

Jesse will now 100% be my tree guy.

Thanks for the review, Caroline! I'm glad I was able to help with your trees. It was a pleasure working for you. All the best from Canopy Tree Care!

Beth
Beth

Tree maintenance

Jesse did a great job pruning and shaping my cedars at a reasonable rate, as well as being reliable and punctual. I have already referred a friend! Thanks so much.

Thank you for the review, Beth. It was a pleasure working for you. I'm glad I was able to help you reclaim some of your yard. All the best from Canopy Tree Care!

Grimil504 in Toronto
Grimil504 in Toronto

Tree Species and Placement Advice, Pickup and Planting

Back in early spring, Canopy Tree Care helped us to select a species and planting location in our overly sunny backyard to add a fast-growing native hardwood to shade the yard and the house in years to come.

Canopy was highly available and responsive online and they answered every last question and concern we had, always promptly and thoughtfully.

Jesse visited the nursery with us, helped us select a great looking tulip tree, delivered the tree and helped us to get it properly planted and staked.

In putting forward a plan for our yard, it was great to have the added confidence of Jesse's opinions and advice to guide us, all for an excellent price.

We are also recommending Canopy to our neighbour, who has a big maple that wants some pruning.

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure helping you pick out and plant your beautiful tulip tree. I hope it brings you many years of wonderful shade and joy. All the best from Canopy Tree Care!

Katherine
Katherine

Tree removal and pruning

Jesse and Selena the dynamic duo! I was so impressed with the wonderful job done removing 2 trees (a dying crab apple tree and overgrown wild mulberry) and lifting the canopy of an overgrown maple tree. It was a big job, requiring 2 visits. Both times the yard was left in perfect order, not a single leaf left behind! Jesse's knowledge and skills in tree care are apparent - the maple tree was trimmed with care, and is very nicely balanced now. Jesse heard my concerns and addressed them. Very nice people to work with. My backyard finally has light!
Price was very fair especially for the quality of work.

Thank you for the amazing review, Kathy. It was an absolute pleasure working for you! I'm so happy we were able to help you restore some space and light to your yard and help to keep those pesky raccoons off your roof. All the best from Canopy Tree Care!

Peter
Peter

Removing deadwood from three large oaks on our property.

Everything was organized expediently and very efficiently on line. We never had to talk on the phone. The estimate provided the detail we asked for and the invoice reflected that. The work was done as promised on the day agreed. Everything was left tidy and the price was reasonable. Yes, we would recommend Canopy to others.

Thanks for the review, Pater! It was a pleasure working for you. I'm glad we were able to deadwood your oak trees and make your property a safer place for everyone. All the best from Canopy Tree Care.

Elton
Elton

Tree trimming and removal

Jesse did a great job trimming a few trees as well as removing a small tree. Easy to coordinate with and very responsive throughout

Thanks for the review Elton! It was great working with you and helping you out with your Redbud tree and Cedar hedge. All the best from Canopy Tree Care.

Homeowner
Homeowner

Tree care: pruning and removal

Great Work! Terrific service! The people at Canopy Tree Care were very professional in their service and did a surprisingly a quick, quiet and clean job. Our yard was a bit of a jungle with overgrown trees causing our garden to lack the light needed to thrive. Our trees are now beautifully manicured and we have glorious light shining into the garden

Thanks for the review! I'm so happy we were able to help you restore your yard back to a more useful and beautiful shape. All the best from Canopy Tree Care.

More about Canopy Tree Care

Canopy Tree Care is a small, environmentally friendly, tree care business based out of central Toronto. We offer a full range of tree related services including pruning, removals, plantings, fertilization, cabling and more.