Hands On General Contractors

Caledon ON L7E 3A8
Hands On General Contractors

Reviews for Hands On General Contractors

Kitchen Renovation

Excellent job! I recommend them! Demoltion included. Very friendly. Always showed up on time. Thanks Guys!

Thank you very much! We enjoyed working for you and by the way you make a great cup of coffee!

Concrete Stone Patio

The concrete stone patio Patrick and his team did for us transformed our backyard. They started and finished the project in less than one day and it looks amazing. Patrick was efficient, detail oriented, and left the space clean. We would highly recommend Hands On for your renovation needs!

Thank you, so happy you are pleased with your finished product! Look forward to future projects.

janet.adie84
janet.adie84

2 bathroom renovations

This is my review

Excellent service. Pat and his crew were punctual and worked to the schedule we had. Work areas were meticulous. Pat made various suggestions to save money and make the bathrooms luxurious and a selling feature for the future.

Thank you Janet. It was a pleasure working with you both and very happy to hear you are enjoying your new bathrooms. Look forward to working with you again for any future projects.

rzippoli
rzippoli
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom makeover

I am so please with Patrick and his crew, they came up with a beautiful design and exceeded our expectations. His crew was very skilled, respectful and clean. I would recommend HANDS ON to my family and friends. great Job and we can’t wait till our next project.

Thanks Rick! It was a great pleasure working with you both. Very happy to hear you are enjoying your new bathroom. Look forward to future projects.

nciric78
nciric78
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Bathroom renovation

What a great experience! Pat was reliable, honest and very punctual. My bathrooms turned out exactly how I envisioned. He also revamped my fireplace - what a job well done. Pat works with the client and not against - like most contractors. He is trustworthy and has a great sense of communication. I would definitely use him again on my next project.

Hi Natali,

It was a pleasure working with you both. I'm happy you are enjoying your new bathrooms and renovations. Look forward to future projects.

Patrick

More about Hands On General Contractors

"Hands On General Contractors; est.20 years ago. We take the highest pride in our work and strive to meet customers' needs. We will treat your home like our own. We will design, build your new bathroom, kitchen, basement, and flooring projects. All work is completed by fully licensed trade people. Contact us today for a free quote and let's begin your project. Look forward to working with you!"