Northern air control inc

Vaughan ON L4H 3E4
Northern air control inc

Reviews for Northern air control inc

Rahim
Rahim

Gas fireplace service and repair

I required a switch to be installed as the unit had not been operational in over 10 years. He diagnosed the problem quickly, got the required parts (pilot light system and gas valve), kept me notified through the whole process and completed the repair. I've never used homestars- it was easy and quick. Would definitely use again.

Thanks for the great review rahim!

Bryce in Toronto
Bryce in Toronto

Gas fireplace and BBQ shutoff

A great job by Eiden. There was good communication throughout the process, and Eiden showed up on time. I appreciated that Eiden was flexible with the time, and he was a complete professional. He completed both jobs in about 1.5 hours.
I have no hesitation recommending him to others.

Thanks for the great review bryce!

Carlos in Toronto
Carlos in Toronto

Gas line for BBQ

Eiden did a solid job getting a new gas line added in our house for our BBQ. He was responsive in his communication and was able to get come in during times that worked for us. Would definitely recommend!

Thanks for the great review carlos i look forward to working for you more in the future!

fadiyusuf
fadiyusuf

Air conditioning unit replacement

The employees engaged in meaningful conversation, took their time to examine and provide excellent service, in which my needs were met. They continue to check in, and to ensure continued productivity from my new unit

Thanks for the great review fadi, i look forward to doing more business with you in the future!

stevenmurad
stevenmurad

Furnace

Provided exceptional service and met all standards as promised. I am really happy with the work that was done and would most definitely reccomend for anyone looking to get a new furnace.

Thanks for your business!

ayser_mansoor
ayser_mansoor

Changing new furnace

Extant work and all on time I had no problem after that and every time I called I got quick response

Thanks for the great review ayser, i will make sure to let our team know.

johnkowalski
johnkowalski

Furnace install

The owner/installer and his assistant were more than professional. Drop sheets were put down on the newly finished basement floor and the furnace install both looked perfect, and functioned perfectly. They were both very friendly and willing to answer any questions I had for them. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone that asks for a reliable, friendly, and professional HVAC crew in the future. Thanks again!

Thanks for the great review john!

joe.georges1994
joe.georges1994

Furnace, Air Conditioner and Tankless Water Unit

I just had bought a house in Toronto which needed a major overhaul. Fully renovated the house from top to bottom so of course I needed a completely new and efficient heating, aircondintiong and water system. I contacted Eiden from Norther Air Control who came to my house within a few hours for a free estimate. Once he arrived he was very friendly and professional. He knew exactly what he was talking about and explained everything I needed to know thoroughly. He also suggested all the different equipment I could purchase, he gave me various options based off efficiency and price. He gave me his professional opinion based off the configuration of my house and I decided to go with what he suggested since he clearly had vast amount of knowledge. Once we decided on a date he showed up early with his crew, which were also very professional, friendly and clean. They finished the job within the day even though usually it takes more than 1 day. They did an immaculate job and i was more than impressed on how they excecuted what they set out to do. I will continue to call Northern Air control for yearly maintenances and for any future jobs I need or any jobs my friends or family need. Highly recommended for any heating, air conditioning or gas needs.

Thank you for this great review joe, i look forward to working with you more in the future.

Yalda
Yalda

Furnace & Air Conditioner

I needed to replace both my furnace and ac and was dreading it. I looked online for someone and found Eiden which was one of the best things that happened! Not only was he very knowledgeable about the work he did and helped me understand what was needed and what the process was but was very honest about the price, he broke down the price for me and it matched up to the price he quoted initially which is very rare. His work is very clean and was done in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend any work that needs to be done do it with Eiden!

Im glad you were satisfied with my work chris! We do our best to be transparent with our costumers.

Dablakan
Dablakan

Ac Replacement

Northern Air Control was the extremely professional with their services. As someone who is in the customer service sector I was very surprised at the level of customer service that was shown when they installed an AC unit in our commercial unit. I have recommended them to family and friends because of their excellent and transparent work!

Thanks for the great review, it was a pleasure working for you!

More about Northern air control inc

We specialize in Heating, Air Conditioning, and Fireplace services.