Hayes Drywall

Reviews for Hayes Drywall

mhairi_kerr in Toronto
mhairi_kerr in Toronto

Ceiling plastered

We wanted the ceiling refinished with drywall, with possibly the removal of the original plaster in our 97 year old house. At one time someone plastered the ceiling with a (now dated) textured finish and over the years had done a poor patch job on it. Sean convinced us that the ceiling could be re-plastered with a thin coating. We really liked the idea that there would be minimal dust compared to drywalling. Sean came in and made sure the floor and trimmings were all protected. He worked hard and in the end the job is flawless. If the original held up for 97 years, then no doubt his work will too.

Dan
Dan

Drywall Skim Coat

After undertaking a underpinning renovation in my basement, and with framing and drywall up, I contacted Sean at Hayes Drywall to see about mudding and taping the drywall to finish for painting. Sean came in and gave me a quote for the job but also gave me the option of doing a skim coat instead of mudding and taping. It was a little bit more money, but avoided all of the dust that goes with mudding and sanding. And the results were outstanding! The skim coat that Sean applied was perfect. The many corners and angles in the basement were finished with a high degree of quality. Sean took care in completing his job, always ensuring that I was happy with the progress. Hayes Drywall went above and beyond, ensuring all of my finishing concerns were taken care of so that the basement was ready for paint. Sean kept the worksite clean on a daily basis and was a pleasure to have working in my home. I would highly recommend Hayes Drywall!

More about Hayes Drywall