ALFA INTERIORS CONSTRUCTION

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for ALFA INTERIORS CONSTRUCTION

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

A whole house renovation

Ryan did an amazing job, he was such a hard worker and overall I am so satisfied with his work and he has been always helped me with any issues during my home project. I did almost everywhere including living room, washroom and bedroom etc. Especially flooring work was amazingly done as well as plumbing. He tried to listen to me no matter what it was when I had concerns regarding duct or plumbing even more. I strongly recommend to him.

Whole House Renovation

The overall experience with Alfa Construction was very pleasant. The price was reasonable. Everything was constructed in a timely manner as promised. Additionally, the workers were friendly and the job was completed professionally. I would definitely recommend Alfa to anyone who is looking for interior renovation.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

House whole renovation

alfa costruction is very good reno company. They gave me reasonable price. The work reasult is wonderful. Time schedule is exactly. They make arrangement everytime when they are working. They keep every promise well. I would like to introduce to every my friend.
Good luck everyone!!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

House whole renovation

I have been very happy that I came to alfa construction as I was looking to renovate our house. Not only was it a job wonderful done at a good price, has been nothing short of excellent right from the works to the management.

Joe
Joe

Fullhouse renovation

We hired Alfa Interiors Construction for full house upgrade including demolition, flooring, stairs, electrical, painting, plumbing, ceiling, kitchen design, and bathroom renovation. Jason and his team were very professional and great at coordinating where their service felt very smooth and reliable. Even with a lot of requests, the renovation finished on time with amazing quality and finish. No doubt will ask Alfa interiors construction for any future renovation and confidently recommend them to anyone looking for a professional and responsible contractor.

Thank You for your feedback.

kangmihye
kangmihye
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen renovation painting and flooring

alfa construction renovated my house. So realy good and satisfying.
I will introduce to my naberhood and friend

The client give us very comfortable for renovation range and don't push anything. Thanks a lot

Greg
Greg

Kitchen and basement renovation

If you are looking for a good quality, fast progress with reasonable prices, Alfa Interiors is the right choice. I strongly recommend this contractor.

Jin
Jin

House Renovation

I've been had number of renovations and simply AIC (Alfa Interiors Construction) is the best of anyone I've worked before. The finish is just what I imagined. I'll be more than happy to work with them for next renovation. 10/10

justin79jeong
justin79jeong

Kitchen and master bedroom/bathroom

Alfa construction, renovate my house recently. Everything work was on schedule even I ask for some changes! The cost was really reasonable. After jobs done I invited my friends to visit. I and they were really satisfied of work, so I recommended to my friends! Thank you!

your serving is wonderful and fantastic Thanks for everything

dhtnrud4745
dhtnrud4745

Bedroom and bathroom renovation

Alfa reno has fixed master bedroom and 2 washrooms. They are very professional, we love the final result and all of it was done on time. We have changed some plans throughout however they were very cooperative and it was truly my pleasure working with Alfa.

Thank you for your understanding and friendly.

More about ALFA INTERIORS CONSTRUCTION

We are open for business. We are following W.H.O and Provincial guidelines.

ALFA Reno's mandate and vision is to provide the best quality of renovation services in Greater Toronto Area.

We have a passion for renovation services - a passion that has driven us to remarkable success as leading contractors.
Our team of specialized contractors has set the bar for value, service and results. Clients are neighbours in Richmond Hill, Vaughan, King City, Newmarket and Downtown have all benefited from their experience and expertise.

ALFA Reno is detail-oriented and has an innate ability to accurately estimate, design and advise on current interior trends. These skills, partnered with ALFA Reno's industry-leading skills has positioned in one of the top renovation companies across Ontario.