ALFA INTERIORS CONSTRUCTION

Reviews for ALFA INTERIORS CONSTRUCTION

Jin
Jin

House Renovation

I've been had number of renovations and simply AIC (Alfa Interiors Construction) is the best of anyone I've worked before. The finish is just what I imagined. I'll be more than happy to work with them for next renovation. 10/10

dhtnrud4745
dhtnrud4745

Bedroom and bathroom renovation

Alfa reno has fixed master bedroom and 2 washrooms. They are very professional, we love the final result and all of it was done on time. We have changed some plans throughout however they were very cooperative and it was truly my pleasure working with Alfa.

Thank you for your understanding and friendly.

leehjpaul69
leehjpaul69

Second floor and kitchen renovation

We did renovation with alfa recently. They make new second floor and kitchen.It came out just exactly how we wanted. The price was reasonable and time managed really good. Overall I really enjoyed.

I am glad to meet Paul. We can make friend with Paul. I hope that He feel happy for long time with my result.

syid
syid

Basement Renovation

I worked with renovation experts, Alfa interiors Construction for the basement renovation. Jason and his team was fantastic and I enjoyed coordinating with his company. Overall I am satisfied on his works and results.

Also we can enjoined all the time. Thanks a lot

James
James

Complete basement improvements

We've upgraded our basement with Alfa Interior & Construction recently. They made 2 rooms, 2 washrooms, kitchen and laundry room in the basement. It came out just exactly how we've been intended. The cost of improvement was affordable and the scheduled work was managed really well. Overall, I really satisfied Choi and his crew's finest workmanship.
We'd definitely recommand them to our neighbors and friends. Thanks for their Excellent Service and great results !!!

we feel happy everytime and James serve to us everything in working. Thanks a lot

:D
:D

Entire town house renovation

I don’t really write reviews, but this time I received an exceptional customer service from Jason. I spoke to several other companies. The price all varied from one and other and I had to spend some time choosing one but I was really lucky to work with Jason. They worked hard to communicate with us and he kept give us recommendations for other details that he think it would be better if it gets fixed. I love the final work, it’s very professional. I would recommend to anyone.

It was pleasure working with you. Thank you for cooperation. Hope to see you in close future.
Best,

hys3353
hys3353

Ceiling and kitchen renovation

Jason did incredible jobs for removing pop corn ceiling at my new house. He does his jobs really quickly and professionally. He gives attention to tiny littl details. I appreciate for advices.

It was a pleasure working with you. I appreciated your understanding of the process. Looking forward to working with you in future.
Best,

YOUNGJIN in GTA
YOUNGJIN in GTA

Finishing a basement

Mr Choi, who is good at home renovation,offerd me a wonderful design and reasonable price for my basement.

He and his team completed his project with excellent workmanship and without any faults.

I have been so happy and appreciated to him about my beautiful basement.

Thanks

From Kang

It was pleasure working with you !
Best

More about ALFA INTERIORS CONSTRUCTION

ALFA Reno's mandate and vision is to provide the best quality of renovation services in Greater Toronto Area.

We have a passion for renovation services - a passion that has driven us to remarkable success as leading contractors.
Our team of specialized contractors has set the bar for value, service and results. Clients are neighbours in Richmond Hill, Vaughan, King City, Newmarket and Downtown have all benefited from their experience and expertise.

ALFA Reno is detail-oriented and has an innate ability to accurately estimate, design and advise on current interior trends. These skills, partnered with ALFA Reno's industry-leading skills has positioned in one of the top renovation companies across Ontario.