Hong Da Renovation

Reviews for Hong Da Renovation

Mohammad in Toronto
Mohammad in Toronto

En suite Bathroom Renovation

It was a great pleasure to work with Alex for this project. He made suggestions about the design, choice of materials and color coordination.

He was very punctual & dependent . His workmanship is great, he paid attentions to minor details. We are very happy with with the work. I have no hesitation recommending Hong Da Renovation for any home renovation project.

Mohammad, it was a pleasure working with you as well! We love that you are so happy with the work. Call us any time, we look forward to working with you again.

Ran zhao from Toronto
Ran zhao from Toronto

Second floor renovation

I renovated my whole second floor in 2017 with Hong Da Renovation. I am very satisfied with their professional service and high quality work. Before I started this project, I found about 10 different renovation companies to give me a quote. Finally, I choose Hong Da Renovation. Not only the reasonable quote they gave to me but also their professional attitude and helpful suggestions. The results proved that my choice was right. I am so happy to cooperate with them to finish this project. Later, I will definitely let them do the renovation of my main floor and basement. I am looking forward to it.

Ran, it was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for your kind review, looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Sara F in Whitby
Sara F in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovation.

Got my kitchen and bathroom renovated by hong da renovation company! They are absoutely talented guys! Very very satisfied with their work and definitely will be referring them to others. also currently in work to get my brothers basement done with them, since I'm very happy with their work! Their prices and the quality of their work is top standard. Alex's attention to detail with the project was beyond our expectations. He executed my plans on time and on budget with exceptional communication and adaptability at every stage. We highly recommend his service!!!

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, Sara!

More about Hong Da Renovation

HONG DA RENOVATION can help with all of your renovations needs! Please feel free to contact us today, we look forward to hearing from you.