Sunrise homes & Renovations

Sunrise homes & Renovations

Reviews for Sunrise homes & Renovations

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Basement Renovation

I love my new basement suite! The guys did a fantastic job from day one. They listened to what I wanted, answered all my crazy questions, and it turned out even better than I expected. All of the trades people were great to work with. I would highly recommend Sunrise homes and renovations for any renovation projects you may have.

Thank you for the review, glad you liked the job

Remi in Calgary
Remi in Calgary

Basement Renovation

I was very happy about the work they did for my basement. They do good quality and they respect the schedule. The owner listen to your request and make it happen! He always go beyond to make sure the customer is happy. Good price and quality ! I recommend it!

thanks for the review

Meli in Calgary
Meli in Calgary

Basement renovation

Excellent service and a very well done job with my basement. Good price for the work that had to be done. I’m really happy with sunrise homes and renovations and I would recommend them to anyone that’s doing any basement renovations or any other renovations that they do.

Thanks for the good review and I'm happy you liked our service

More about Sunrise homes & Renovations

Welcome to Sunrise Homes & Renovations. We offer custom built homes, renovation services, and demolition services as well. Let us renovate and construct your Bathrooms, kitchen, bedrooms, decks, and provide overall general contracting services to you at a great price. We'll work with you to bring your vision a reality. Contact us today to schedule an onsite consultation. We're looking forward to hearing from you.