Macho Movers Inc

Jordan in Guelph
Jordan in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Stress-free Moving Experience

We needed to move our household items to two separate locations. I called these guys after reading reviews. They seemed to be a very professional. The estimator from Macho Movers, met me exactly as scheduled to provide an estimate. Their truck and movers showed up precisely as requested right on time. They loaded my garage storage in 3 hours and our furniture from the storage space in 2 hours. They delivered and unloaded our possessions and re-assembled everything. They were very nice and accommodated all of our wishes. We were unsure of where items were going and moved them from room to room several times. I felt like a pain, but we are not capable of moving heavy items. The guys did it with a smile on their face and never complained. Everything exactly like clockwork.

Thank you for your review Dawn! Its much appreciated. Do not worry about having our crew having to move your belongings around to make it work for you. Moving is what we do and how we can help you! We're just happy everything worked out and was placed nicely as an end result.

Dawn
Dawn

Stress free move

I moved the contents of a 1600 sq ft house from a storage locker in Milton to my home in Guelph. Macho Movers were easy to deal with, gave me an accurate estimate of the cost, and were on time. The crew of 3 were courteous and accommodating. Would definitely recommend Macho Movers to anyone. I would give them 6* if I could.

Thank you for your review Dawn! Its much appreciated.

More about Macho Movers Inc

Defined by hard work and efficiency, Macho Movers Moving Company is a local moving company based out of Guelph, Ontario. Created by head Macho, Brad Veldman, our goal is to provide Southwestern Ontario with an affordable moving solution that encompasses the need for safety and efficiency.
Using all of the best technology to ensure your products are secured and taken good care of, our Moving Experts will move you out of your old space and into your new one in remarkable time.
We provide more than just the muscle to get you out of your old space and into your new. Packing your personal belongings is just one extra we offer that some of the other guys don't. Preparation for a move can be truly grueling, but Macho Movers are prepared to take the headache away.
Macho Movers also specializes in junk removal, as we have some of the best resources to get rid of that old rubbish to the landfill, or more environmentally viable options. Last but not least, there isn't any request we won't entertain. Do you have an excruciating job, fit for a bunch of Macho Movers? Give us a call and we will try our very best to make your wishes come true. Don't believe us? Just check out our testimonials on our website!