Macho Movers Inc

Moving & Storage
Guelph ON N1E 5J5

Reviews for Macho Movers Inc

Worst Moving Company

Unprofessional service. After the move the furniture that wasnt properly wrapped with their blankets or plastic wrap had scratches, chunks missing from the bottom feet of dressers. Leather upholstery ripped. Mattresses cut into, coffee and end tables scratched like they had been thru a war zone. In the end, they gave me an outrageous total they wanted more than half of what was previously agreed on before the date. They hose you. Damage your belonging and dont return some of your things. So beware.
The owner had a muscular guy come to the move in address after all this. Didnt see him helping to move furniture but he was there to straighten the bill out with me. The owner insulted and degraded me to the point that I felt I was no longer the victim I was now, the bad guy. In the end I had to pay their crazy amount and was told if I had more to say to contact a lawyer.

Wesley in Toronto
Wesley in Toronto

An absolute pleasure

Our movers were absolutely fantastic! They were very careful and patient with moving my dad’s things, who is a senior. They communicated clearly, were time efficient and courteous. Worth every penny, and would definitely recommend!!

Thank you very much Wesley! We were happy to get this completed for your family. :) We appreciate the recommendation!

Leppo in Toronto
Leppo in Toronto

Excellent Service

Excellent service!! We used them for a local move in kitchener. Would use again for our next move

Angela Wilson
Angela Wilson

Very professional and careful

We hired Macho Movers to help move my mother-in-law. They called us with a confirmation prior to the move and showed up to the move on time as planned. Everything was carefully wrapped by the movers and taken to the truck. All of her belongings made it to the new house safely. The Movers themselves were kind, caring, and courteous, all with a smile! We would definitely hire this company again.

kelly in Toronto
kelly in Toronto

Family move

Friendly service. Showed up an hour late short staffed. They were rough with my furniture. Took a chunk of wood out of my new dinning chair I just got. When told about it. They wouldn't respond to me or rectify the situation. They just ignore you. Also got a few holes in my walls.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Great Service

The guys arrived when they said they would and had my item assembled in no time at all. They were friendly and payment was simple with several options available. I do recommend them and, in fact, I'll be calling them for another job within the week!

Graham in North York
Graham in North York

Movers

My real estate agent had some of my possessions moved to storage while my home was on the market for sale. He used a different company to move my things into storage. As some damage occurred, I had him hire Macho Movers to return my possessions. I am very pleased with the service that was provided. Bill and Darren did an excellent job. Bill used almost every furniture pad in the truck to ensure my furniture was protected. I was so impressed, I have asked Macho Movers for Bill and Darren to move me to my new home. I highly recommend their service.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Apartment Moving

Booked a week ahead and the MM folks showed up on time. They were courteous and made the move effortless. The final cost ended up being around the same as what was quoted. Would recommend to anyone.

Madison
Madison

Moving

4 guys did a great job
They were patient and careful and still were able to get the job done in great time

Daanish
Daanish
1 review Guelph, ON

Apartment Moving

Great guys, very helpful and accomodating. I needed a last minute moving help, and they were able to get that done for me. The owner went an extra mile to ensure im taken care of despite the last minute issues. Very hardworking as well. I would recommend them 10/10

Hello Dannish,

Thank you very macho for your kind words. We try to help out where we can when we can if our schedule allows us to do so. Thank you so much for using our local moving service.

Stay safe & Stay Macho!!

More about Macho Movers Inc

Defined by hard work and efficiency, Macho Movers Moving Company is a local moving company based out of Guelph, Ontario. Created by head Macho, Brad Veldman, our goal is to provide Southwestern Ontario with an affordable moving solution that encompasses the need for safety and efficiency.
Using all of the best technology to ensure your products are secured and taken good care of, our Moving Experts will move you out of your old space and into your new one in remarkable time.
We provide more than just the muscle to get you out of your old space and into your new. Packing your personal belongings is just one extra we offer that some of the other guys don't. Preparation for a move can be truly grueling, but Macho Movers are prepared to take the headache away.
Macho Movers also specializes in junk removal, as we have some of the best resources to get rid of that old rubbish to the landfill, or more environmentally viable options. Last but not least, there isn't any request we won't entertain. Do you have an excruciating job, fit for a bunch of Macho Movers? Give us a call and we will try our very best to make your wishes come true. Don't believe us? Just check out our testimonials on our website!