Destiny Exteriors

Mississauga ON L4Z 3W8

Reviews for Destiny Exteriors

Garden shed in Mississauga
Garden shed in Mississauga

Wrapping of plywood shed in vinyl siding

I recently hired Chris to install vinyl siding on my old and ugly plywood garden shed. He did an amazing job. What a transformation! The price was very reasonable. Chris’s job ethics is exceptional! The quality of work is outstanding! I absolutely recommend this company for any project.

Thank you! Working on this project was very satisfying. Final product came out extremely well, what a transformation indeed:) great color choice and great costumer btw. Thank you for choosing Destiny !

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

2nd story addition

If you are looking for some one who pays attention to detail and will take the time to make the exterior of your home look the best it can call Chris!!! This guy was amazing. Pricing was very reasonable and the work quality was exceptional will 100% use again and would recommend using him to everyone!!

Thank you Adam, hope all well and thank you for review.

wakeel786
wakeel786

Aluminum siding installation

I recently had some work done by Destiny Exteriors on the front of my house and I was very pleased. They were very professional and the workmanship was outstanding!! 100% satisfied and will definitely be recommending to others. Thank you

Thank you for giving us free hand ( and some cookies &coffee) on this project and it was pleasure to work for you.
DE Team

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto
1 review Caledon, ON

Eavestroughs, Capoing and Siding

I would highly recommend Destiny Exteriors. Chris and his team did an excellent job on the exterior of my home (eavestroughs, capping and siding) I am extremely happy with the final product. My house looks renewed and refreshed.
Chris is fast, friendly, clean and reliable. He offered many different options to suit my budget and I never felt any pressure. I will definitely use this company in the future and would recommend them to all of my friends.

Thank you so much Andrea for your kind words! We appreciate your business and will always be happy to help.
DE

Tenzin in Etobicoke
Tenzin in Etobicoke

Sidings for my garrage

Christ did a vynal siding for my garage last year. I have nothing but appreciation of his work. He is easy to talk and the price was most reasonable and work was very professional.

Thank you so much Tenzin for your feedback! On various occasions I use your project as a reference:) Hope we can work again . All the best.

Eaves and Gutters

What an excellent contractor. Super professional and very high quality work. I've done numerous home builds/renos and this was my first experience with Chris.

The quality of work was by far the best I've ever experienced and I will be sure to use his services again.

Thank you for the kind review ! Without hesitation I would work for you again.

nabilelmasry20111
nabilelmasry20111

Repair soffit ,fascia,capping and eavestrough

Fast ,professional ,good price and warranty for 3 years very friendly great job on time Really recommend them

Thank you ! It has been a pleasure to work for you.

More about Destiny Exteriors

With 12 years of experience Destiny Exteriors will provide you with highest level of satisfaction. We do new installations and repairs of your Soffit , Fascia, Eavestrough and both aluminum and vinyl siding. We also cap windows, doors and do other custom aluminum work. free estimate
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Mississauga?