MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Mississauga  >  MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Reviews for MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Sid D in Toronto, Ontario Canada M8W1E6
Sid D in Toronto, Ontario Canada M8W1E6

Replacement of siding, eves, soffit, facia, gutters

Manny and his team replaced the eves, gutters, soffit, facia and the second floor siding for my home last year.

Manny and his team’s professionalism and quality of work were excellent and I have nothing but good things to say. They were easy to deal with, transparent, punctual, very responsive, and the workmanship shows for itself. In fact, I contacted Manny for a minor issue that cropped up almost a year later due to a bad ice storm. He was extremely responsive and didn’t hesitate to help us out.

I have no hesitation in recommending Manny and Team and I’ll be calling him when I need more work done. Thanks Manny!

Dear Sid,

I am so glad that you chose us to work on your house! It was challenging but we made it great in the end. Word of mouth is very important to our business, so thank you for taking the time to write us a review; we really appreciate it. Thanks again Sid!

Adrianna
Adrianna

Entire exterior Reno - Siding, Eaves, Soffit

As a single female renovating a house for the first time, I found the entire project from start to finish with MultiSerivce to be a pleasure. Manny recommended the perfect colour scheme for the siding and trim to match the style of my home and the neighbourhood (I’m the second house he’s done on my street). He was extremely knowledgeable about the product and installation. He relocated my downspouts to make them more functional and less conspicuous. The team was always prompt, friendly and tidy. My house was warmer this winter with the addition of the extra exterior insulation he installed under the siding. I’ve received nothing but rave reviews from friends, family and neighbours. I’m so pleased with the final product that I’m attaching before and after pictures.

Hi Adrianna,

Thanks so much for leaving this awesome review! I am so glad you are happy with the result-the house looks like great. Thanks again for trusting us with your home and all the best!

Tribute in Toronto
Tribute in Toronto

Eavestrough and longboard

Manny and his crew at MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM were a very welcome change in a renovation industry full of broken promises and sub par workmanship. They delivered skillful, timely, beautiful results all in said budget. Free of charge: valued advice and good humour! Overall an exceptional experience. It was a pleasure doing business with this company.

Many thanks
Joanna& Bob

Dear Joanna & Bob, Thank you so much for this review! It was an absolute pleasure to service your home and thank you for trusting us to do it. We are so pleased with the feedback. Thanks again!

Happy new year guys all the besttttt...

bob w etobicoke in Mississauga
bob w etobicoke in Mississauga

Eaves Soffit Fascia Leaf Guard

what can I say that hasn't been said by all the rest of the other
homeowners that you have pleased Taraz Liz & others the price was
right that we had agreed upon the first time that I met with you.
You and your crew did a fantastic job on a house that really needed
your expertise.You were prompt when I called after the roof was
repaired didn't leave me waiting like the other contractors.
You and your crew went beyond my expectations well done.
I would highly recommend to you to my friends or any others
Bob W nov 2017

Hey Bob! Thanks kindly for writing this review! We value your time and do our best to stick to timelines as much as possible. We always aim to provide a positive experience and I am so glad you are happy. The house looks terrific-thank you for recommending us, it means a lot.

Taraz in Mississauga
Taraz in Mississauga

Multi-service aluminum

Manny and his employees are extremely professional and amazing to deal with. Their workmanship is excellent and well worth every penny. I would highly recommend them to anyone as they take pride in their work and do it right! They will ensure their clean up is complete before they leave the site.
Thanks guys for taking care of us Manny
Kind regards
Tara and Danny

Hi Tara and Danny,
Thanks very much for taking a moment to write us a review! Your words mean a lot to us. We certainly take pride in our work just like homeowners take pride in their homes. Thanks for trusting us with your home and we appreciate this positive feedback! Take care :)

Liz from Toronto
Liz from Toronto

New Soffit, Fascia, Eavestrough & Downpipes

Everything about dealing with Manny at Multi Service Aluminum was a pleasure. The estimate was fair, the level of communication with respect to the start time was something I rarely see from contractors today, and the work itself was outstanding.
Manny and his team were punctual, neat, courteous, meticulous and efficient. The final result is beautiful. I highly recommend Multi Service Aluminum, in fact, I already have! Thanks to a great team of professionals. My highest commendations for a job well done.

Hi Liz,

Thank you SO much for leaving us this awesome review! Word of mouth referrals like these are at backbone of our business. I am so pleased wit the result as well- it looks beautiful. Thank you kindly for noting our professionalism as it is something we strive for everyday. Thank you for sharing you experience and recommending us! We appreciate it so much-thanks!

Carrie H. in Toronto
Carrie H. in Toronto

Soffit, Fascia and Eavestroughs

Manny was referred and highly recommended to us by a friend of ours. He is reliable, unlike other companies we have worked with in the past for other jobs around the house who didn't even show up for the initial meeting. He provided us with a quotation for our soffit, fascia and eavestroughs and a time frame for when the work would be done. He called us a day before, came in with his crew (who worked extremely hard and efficiently) and completed the job in 2 days. The work was neatly done. Manny and his team are detailed oriented and the result looks great. Manny helped with selection of the colors and also provided us with suggestions based on his experience and expertise. We are extremely happy with the result and would highly recommend him to our friends and family. Thank you SOOO much for everything and I look forward to working with you guys in the near future for other work around the house.

Hi Carrie,
Thank you SO much for this wonderful review! Your positive feedback means so much to us! The house ended up looking great! We are so pleased that you had this great experience and we too look forward to working with you again. Thanks Carrie!

Jenn B.
Jenn B.

Fantastic work

We were investigating siding and eavestroughs, after meeting with a couple companies manny was recommended by our roofer. After meeting with manny we were so impressed he took the time to help us figure out colours and what we wanted done and why you do things certain ways.

From the day manny and his guys started they worked hard, kept good communication and the work well we couldn't be happier. It's well done and looks beautiful. We would definitely recommend this company and use them again.

Hi Jenn, thanks so much for the review! We are so glad you are happy with the results-it really did turn out beautiful! Thanks for recommending us to everyone! We appreciate it a lot. Thanks again.

More about MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Thanks for stopping by Multi-Service Aluminum!

We are experts when it comes to eavestroughs, soffit, fascia, downpipes, window/door capping, siding and much more!
We work with various materials such as aluminum, copper, zinc and galvanized- we can help you make the right choice for your home. We work with quality, Canadian made materials only. We also have lots of colours and products so that you can be sure you are getting the best fit for your home and budget.
Customer service truly is our number one priority- your satisfaction is our success.
Our professionals are always ready to serve you, and we will see to it that your needs are being met on time and within budget.

Please call (647) 393-7990 for a free estimate today!

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Siding
5" & 6" Seamless Aluminum / Copper Eavestroughs | Fascia | Soffits | Trim Work | Window Capping | 6" Half-Round Eavestroughs | Custom Brackets available | Square/Round Down-Pipes | Siding (all types)longboard/ Sagiger / Dizal / Al13.
Eavestroughs (5", 6" K-Style, 6" Half-Round) | Fascia | Soffit | Siding | Leaf Guards | Window Capping | Caulking | Aluminum Siding | Aluminum Soffit & Fascia | Seamless Aluminum Eavestroughs | Copper Soffit & Fascia | Seamless Copper Eavestroughs | James Hardie Board Siding | Cement Board Siding | Composite Siding | Wood Siding | Maibec Wood Siding | Fraser Wood Siding | Cape Cod Siding | Architectural Trim | Exterior MDF | Post Cladding | T&G Cedar Porch Soffit/Ceiling | Metal Panel Al13 | Window Capping | longboard / Sagiper / Dizal Eavestrough Repair | Project Management for Exterior Finishing
Kaykan | Gentek | Royal Aluminum | O.A.M. | Lumber | ...and more!
5" / 6" K-style seamless eavestroughs | 6" Half-round eavestroughs | Soffit / Fascia | Siding | Downpipes / Elbows | Flashing | Garage door and window capping | Frieze Board moulding | Copper | James Hardie Board Siding | Maibec Wood Siding | Vinyl Siding | Metal Panel Siding | Soffit & Fascia installation | 5" & 6" Seamless Eavestrough | Aluminum Siding | Custom Copper | Exterior Cladding | Exterior Architectural Trim | ...and more!
Superior Product (Made in Canada) | Expert installations | Eavestroughing Services | Siding Services | Vinyl, Aluminum, Copper Products / longboard / Sagiper / Dizal / AL13.
2001