Multi Service Aluminum

Reviews for Multi Service Aluminum

frances in Mississauga
frances in Mississauga

Eavestrough repair

Roof was replaced this week and there was damage to the eavestrough. It was a small repair but Manny quickly pointed out the reason we were having so many problems with ice and overflow of rain. He was very helpful and was happy to solve our problems as part of the original job. You don't find guys like this anymore in the service industry. His crew was very friendly and informative. I will definitely call Multi-Service soon to quote on some other work needed. Will be giving his info to friends and neighbors who need work. Wish we knew him when we replaced all the eaves a few years ago.

S in Richmond Hill
S in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Eavetrough and downspout replacement

I had about four quotes for the job but Manny was the best at explaining exactly what was needed for the house as far as high point and most effective locations for the downspouts. He even recommended larger downspouts in the area where debris accumulation could be a problem

He's a busy guy but managed to schedule me in a timely manner and completed the job in a day. I was a little worried about my sizable collection of plants on the front terrace but when I got home it was as if no one had even been there.

Great work and crew, fair price ...and Manny definitely knows his stuff and cares about his customers.

Highly recommended!

in Toronto
in Toronto

Great work

I was desperate to have the wood frame on my exterior doors capped. I found Multi Service Aluminum on Homestars and they were great! They came on time. Did a beautiful job. Worked neatly. I am so happy with the end result.

Outstanding customer service and work

Excellent customer service and job done beyond my satisfaction. Manny provided us with an estimate for price and timing. Called not a week afterwards and advised he could fit us in the very next day. Came home to a job well done and then some. Additional repairs were complete, extra pieces installed without my request but all to my pleasure. This company and Manny are exceptional and I will refer them to everyone who needs this service.

Emi from Mississauga
Emi from Mississauga

The Complete Package

It’s hard to express just how amazing Manny and his team at Multi Service Aluminum are. We recently purchased our home with the knowledge that the roof was in bad shape (a lack of proper soffits had caused major condensation issues) and needed the entire roof replaced, including all the aluminum. Manny consulted with us, offering his expertise in what colour would look best with our bricks and shingle choice and still make us stand out in the neighbourhood. The workmanship is amazing, everything from the eaves to the covering for the bottom of our car port is just fantastic and has brought us a new sense of pride in our home. The biggest thing is how he went above and beyond, ensuring the entire roofing system was adequate, because what was the point of spending all this money if air was leaking through the attic hatch.

We’ll be bringing Manny back for more work on our home once some structural work is done.

Paul
Paul

Removing old eavestroughs and downspouts, and supplying and installing new ones.

Multi Service Aluminum has received many excellent reviews on HomeStars from satisfied customers. They are all accurate. Manny and his crew did an excellent job in removing our old eavestroughs and downspouts and installing new ones. Manny was a real pleasure to work with. He is very conscientious, punctual, and knowledgeable, and he charged a fair price. The work was done in a very timely fashion, and he and his crew did an excellent job cleaning up after the work was done. I have nothing but good things to say about Manny and his crew. and would have no hesitation in hiring Multi Service Aluminum again in the future. I highly recommend Multi Service Aluminum.

npolicelli
npolicelli

Gutter replacement

Manny’s crew were very professional ,clean and on time. Manny went the extra mile to make sure our gutters were replaced properly.This team knows what they are doing. Great work guys. Thanks

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Siding, Gutters & eavestroughs

Mani & his crew did a good job and rectified inherent problems of house exterior. They were on time, friendly, cooperative, considerate and took care of detailes.
I am satisfied with their work and recommend them

sue
sue

Highly Recommend!

It was a pleasure to deal with Manny! I needed new gutters and downspouts on two units of a three storey town house, and he responded quickly to my inquiry. The old installation was ugly, undersized and badly designed. He was helpful and patient with the colour choice, and was able to come up with a creative solution to make the front of the house look much better. The work was done quickly, the job site left tidy and Manny and his crew are friendly and personable.I highly recommend Multi-Service Aluminum.

Allister  in Mississauga
Allister in Mississauga

Best Aluminum company out there

Not enough words to praise Manny and his team for the amazing job done on my house. Professional, caring and honest are what this company is all about.
As an interior designer I have worked with many bad trades and never been more impressed than with this company.
Trust me, don’t call anyone else but Multi-Service Aluminum who honestly go above and beyond.

More about Multi Service Aluminum

Thanks for stopping by Multi-Service Aluminum!

We are experts when it comes to eavestroughs, soffit, fascia, downpipes, window/door capping, siding and much more!
We work with various materials such as aluminum, copper, zinc and galvanized- we can help you make the right choice for your home. We work with quality, Canadian made materials only. We also have lots of colours and products so that you can be sure you are getting the best fit for your home and budget.
Customer service truly is our number one priority- your satisfaction is our success.
Our professionals are always ready to serve you, and we will see to it that your needs are being met on time and within budget.

Please call (647) 393-7990 for a free estimate today!

Siding and Gutters & Eavestroughs
5" & 6" Seamless Aluminum / Copper Eavestroughs | Fascia | Soffits | Trim Work | Window Capping | 6" Half-Round Eavestroughs | Custom Brackets available | Square/Round Down-Pipes | Siding (all types)longboard/ Sagiger / Dizal / Al13.
Eavestroughs (5", 6" K-Style, 6" Half-Round) | Fascia | Soffit | Siding | Leaf Guards | Window Capping | Caulking | Aluminum Siding | Aluminum Soffit & Fascia | Seamless Aluminum Eavestroughs | Copper Soffit & Fascia | Seamless Copper Eavestroughs | James Hardie Board Siding | Cement Board Siding | Composite Siding | Wood Siding | Maibec Wood Siding | Fraser Wood Siding | Cape Cod Siding | Architectural Trim | Exterior MDF | Post Cladding | T&G Cedar Porch Soffit/Ceiling | Metal Panel Al13 | Window Capping | longboard / Sagiper / Dizal Eavestrough Repair | Project Management for Exterior Finishing
Kaykan | Gentek | Royal Aluminum | O.A.M. | Lumber | ...and more!
5" / 6" K-style seamless eavestroughs | 6" Half-round eavestroughs | Soffit / Fascia | Siding | Downpipes / Elbows | Flashing | Garage door and window capping | Frieze Board moulding | Copper | James Hardie Board Siding | Maibec Wood Siding | Vinyl Siding | Metal Panel Siding | Soffit & Fascia installation | 5" & 6" Seamless Eavestrough | Aluminum Siding | Custom Copper | Exterior Cladding | Exterior Architectural Trim | ...and more!
Superior Product (Made in Canada) | Expert installations | Eavestroughing Services | Siding Services | Vinyl, Aluminum, Copper Products / longboard / Sagiper / Dizal / AL13.
2001