MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Mississauga  >  MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Nadia from Brampton

I had the downspout/downpipe part of my gutter ripped off in a storm, and I needed it fixed in a hurry as I am prepping my house for sale.
Manny responded to my inquiry promptly and made an appointment for an estimate. Even though he only planned to check out the issue, he ended up going the extra mile and fixing the problem on the spot! He was very fast and efficient and friendly. I will definitely call him again if I ever have similar issues!

Job Price

During the heavy rainfall in April we realized it was time for our aging fascia, eaves-troughs and down pipes to be replaced. We called Manny for an estimate and he came by the next morning to assess our situation. The estimate was very fair and he made no attempt to 'up-sell' us.

He explained in detail his plan to re-organize the down pipes to evenly distribute the water drainage at the same time as placing the down pipes in more 'discreet' locations: The builder had put the main down pipes on each side of our front entrance.

The job was completed in one day (exactly as described during the estimate), done a few days ahead of schedule. We immediately noticed the improved look of our house. However, more importantly I waited 5 weeks (and a number of heavy rainfalls later) before writing this review and we are very happy to say we are 100% satisfied with the work done. Manny and his team clearly understand how to control and optimize water displacement.

I also want to note that Manny took the time to make a follow-up call a few weeks after the job was settled to ensure there were no issues and that we were 100% satisfied with the work done.

Thanks Manny and team for a job very well done! We look forward to working with you to replace our siding after our window project is completed.

Job Price

Wow- what a great review, thank you very much! Our goal is to always give each client the right solution for their home, both functionally and aesthetically. We are so glad to hear you are happy with the results! Thank very much again, and we look forward to working with you on your home again. Thanks!

Amita Patel from Brampton

The estimate given by Manny for the work needed to our aging eavestrough and gutters was very reasonable. Manny and crew were awesome! They were abe to complete the extensive work in one day! I would highly recommend this company in the future! Thanks guys for all your hard work!

Hey Amita,
Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to leave these great words! We really appreciate it! Word of mouth is very important to our business so this kind of positive feedback really means a lot. Thanks again for trusting us with your house!

rizwankhalid in Mississauga
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I was given a free quote and was very impressed with the knowledge and attitude of Manny. Decided to go with him and a date was scheduled. Crew arrived on time and work was done professionally and efficiently. Very happy with their work. Strongly recommend this company .

Job Price

Hi Rizwan, we are so pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. we pride ourselves on our professionalism so thank you for noticing that. Thanks for leaving us this wonderful review!

Joe DG

Manny was wonderful. Gave me a competitive price and provided excellent product and installation. He at all times quickly communicated back to me with any questions or concerns. At the end of the job they cleaned up and it was like they were never there. I have had many compliments by all the neighbors. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Job Price

Hi Joe, thanks so much for leaving this great review! Word of mouth is essential to the success of our business so hearing you have told your neighbours about us makes us very happy. Thanks again for trusting us with your home!

G. Brett in Mississauga

Manuel gave me a free estimate, a fair price and agreed to do the work quickly. He arrived at my home on-time and completed the work in less than his estimated completion time. He had the right number of workers to complete the work. After the work was completed, we reviewed and inspected everything. I am totally satisfied with all of his work and I would recommend him and his company to anyone.

Job Price

Thanks so much for the awesome review. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and we are so happy you had a great experience with us. Thanks again-it was a pleasure to work with you.

By luck i managed to bump into this company, and they have done an excellent work as desired by me with much cheaper price (20% less quote) than others quoted for me. Please feel free to visit my home to see their work anytime.

Job Price

Thanks so very much for taking the time to write this review. I am so happy you found us! it was our pleasure to work on your house and we are so pleased with the results!

Janet in Mississauga

Manny did not only solve my ventilation problem he restored my faith in people. All the good things being said about him in these reviews are true. Manny is amazing at what he does! He replaced my soffit, fascia, eves troughs and redirected the downspouts away from the house. And I can't wait for him to replace my siding.
I had a smile on my face for a week knowing that my work was done to perfection and I had been not ripped off.
If you are privileged enough to get Manny to do the work you need consider yourself blessed.

Thanks a million House Doctor. You are the best!

Janet

Job Price

Thanks very much for leaving this great review! I am very happy we were able to solve your problem! it was a pleasure working on your house and look forward to the siding! Thank You!

Nelson in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Manny is the man! He vented out my soffits and saved me tonnes of money compared to what other people were quoting me. He did it all in two days and did not cut corners on materials and craftsmanship. Don't agree to any quote until you talk to Manny first.

Thanks Manny!

Hi Nelson,
This review put a giant smile on my face! Thank you so much! I am so happy we were able to get the job done to your satisfaction. Thanks again!

Manny was the most professional and knowledgeable contractor I have ever dealt with. He came by, gave us an estimate and a fair price. The job was completed on time and schedule and it exceeded our expectations. We are recommending this company to all of our friends. You can count on Manny to deliver a high end product on time and budget. Two very enthusiactic thumbs up!

Job Price

Hello! Wow- this is an amazing review thanks so much for trusting us with your home. As I always say, the devil is in the details and I wanted to make sure everything was done properly. Your house does look amazing! Thanks again for all the positive words-all the best!

More about MULTI-SERVICE ALUMINUM

Thanks for stopping by Multi-Service Aluminum!

We are experts when it comes to eavestroughs, soffit, fascia, downpipes, window/door capping, siding and much more!
We work with various materials such as aluminum, copper, zinc and galvanized- we can help you make the right choice for your home. We work with quality, Canadian made materials only. We also have lots of colours and products so that you can be sure you are getting the best fit for your home and budget.
Customer service truly is our number one priority- your satisfaction is our success.
Our professionals are always ready to serve you, and we will see to it that your needs are being met on time and within budget.

Please call (647) 393-7990 for a free estimate today!

Gutters & Eavestroughs
5" & 6" Seamless Aluminum / Copper Eavestroughs | Fascia | Soffits | Trim Work | Window Capping | 6" Half-Round Eavestroughs | Custom Brackets available | Square/Round Down-Pipes | Siding (all types)longboard/ Sagiger / Dizal / Al13.
Eavestroughs (5", 6" K-Style, 6" Half-Round) | Fascia | Soffit | Siding | Leaf Guards | Window Capping | Caulking | Aluminum Siding | Aluminum Soffit & Fascia | Seamless Aluminum Eavestroughs | Copper Soffit & Fascia | Seamless Copper Eavestroughs | James Hardie Board Siding | Cement Board Siding | Composite Siding | Wood Siding | Maibec Wood Siding | Fraser Wood Siding | Cape Cod Siding | Architectural Trim | Exterior MDF | Post Cladding | T&G Cedar Porch Soffit/Ceiling | Metal Panel Al13 | Window Capping | longboard / Sagiper / Dizal Eavestrough Repair | Project Management for Exterior Finishing
Kaykan | Gentek | Royal Aluminum | O.A.M. | Lumber | ...and more!
5" / 6" K-style seamless eavestroughs | 6" Half-round eavestroughs | Soffit / Fascia | Siding | Downpipes / Elbows | Flashing | Garage door and window capping | Frieze Board moulding | Copper | James Hardie Board Siding | Maibec Wood Siding | Vinyl Siding | Metal Panel Siding | Soffit & Fascia installation | 5" & 6" Seamless Eavestrough | Aluminum Siding | Custom Copper | Exterior Cladding | Exterior Architectural Trim | ...and more!
Superior Product (Made in Canada) | Expert installations | Eavestroughing Services | Siding Services | Vinyl, Aluminum, Copper Products / longboard / Sagiper / Dizal / AL13.
2001