We Do It Painters

Reviews for We Do It Painters

Mary in Mississauga
Mary in Mississauga

Foyer and Hallway Painting

I hired We Do It Painters to paint my large foyer and hall with very tall ceilings. I am very pleased with the result. Terry was very professional, and the pride he took in his work showed — from the meticulous prep work, to the attention to the painting, to the final cleanup. I also appreciate the paint advice Bill provided. My hallway looks amazing! Thank you! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company.

Thanks, Mary, amazing what fresh paint can do to a space.

We Do It Painters

Our house needed a lot of repair work and We Do It Painters took their time to fix everything right as if it were they’re house. Refreshingly so they did everything they said they were going to do and more. We’ve already booked them for another job in the spring and they will be our first call for any future painting needs.
Lorraine

Thanks for your kind review, we try to make everyone happy, and in the spring, we will provide the same service. See you then.

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Staging house and curb appeal

From the beginning to the end of the project we had a fantastic experience. I know that the quality work that was done on our home helped sell our house. When we move in to our next house, I know who I am calling to paint it. Great communication and knowledge of the industry.

Thanks for the kind review!! So excited for you and family and the new home you will be
making yours

greg in Ajax
greg in Ajax
1 review Oshawa, ON

4 Bedrom 4 Level Side Split

Bill, Dave and Tim were great. They were able to paint a full 4 bedroom, 2 bath house including the basement from top to bottom in approximately one week. The project was able to start ahead of schedule and much earlier than the competitors. Since our house is older and had been poorly painted over the years it required numerous repairs, all of which were handled correctly. The crew went above and beyond repairing two relatively large drywall sections (2x2') that needed to be replaced, something painters typically don't do. Thanks again and we look forward to painting the next house.

Thanks, you were a pleasure to deal with and hope you great success with sale.

J
J
3 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Wow

I was absolutely blown away at the beautiful paint job this company did. They hit every little nook and cranny and noticed things even I had missed. They were careful, thorough and just plain nice. Can not say enough good things about them. Pricing was quite fair as well and they totally rolled with the punches when I made some last minute add ons. Would recommend them 1000%.

Jill, this is nicest review a company could receive and I'll be sure to let guys know how happy you are. Welcome to the neighborhood as well!

Deck cleaning and staining

We Do It Painters did an amazing job on our deck. Bill, the owner, helped us to select the color of the stain that would look best on our deck and followed up regularly on the progress of the job answering any questions we had. Cameron did an excellent job cleaning and staining the deck and it looks absolutely amazing. He was a real pleasure to deal with and ensured that we were happy with the results. We are very happy with how the deck now looks and would absolutely recommend this company!!

Thanks, Geri. We hope you enjoy the rest of summer in your gorgeous backyard

Sanded and stained my deck

I was very pleased at how professional Bill was when he came to discuss the project and give me an estimate. Very approachable when I had any questions. The two fellows who did the work did an excellent job. They were on time each day and very courteous.

Hi Wendy, thanks for allowing us to revive your deck. Enjoy it.

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Outdoor home painting

Very pleasant and professional. Bill scheduled the work in a timely manner and his painter was very professional and safe. I hired him to paint the outdoor wood dental trim on the second floor of my home. Enjoyed working with you both ! Would definitely recommend, the house looks fantastic ! Thanks again.

Thanks for your review. You have an awesome home

0 reviews Clarington, ON

Paint project

Very satisfied with the job that was done. Very professional and efficient, great prices! Thanks again!

Thanks, Matt. Great home you guys have.

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Painting

Very professional and performed the job exactly as i asked them to do. It looked better than i even wished. Great Job

That's exactly what we aim for! Thanks, Ken.

More about We Do It Painters

We Do It Painters is a quality and experienced painting company that works mainly in the Durham region. Our service separates us from other painters. We are clean and reliable. We have a project manager that visits each job to keep things going and finish and deliver what we promise. Our expertise is in floor and stair staining, residential and commercial painting, Interior and exterior, deck staining, fence staining, and popcorn ceiling removal. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.