Abraham’s Arborist Services

BurlingtonTree in Hamilton
BurlingtonTree in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Large maple tree removal

I had a very large maple which was beside my shed with branches over the pool and the neighbors backyard. When I called Rob to set up an appointment and get a quote he promptly answered and came by. He was the only company that took the time to check for potential issues regarding our hydro and gas lines. It was a really hot day yet the team was very pleasant and did the job very professionally leaving my backyard clean. I would highly recommend and use again.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very happy that you had a great experience and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

removal of trees and tree trimming

I called Robert on a Friday afternoon and he returned my call very quickly and made an appointment to come on Monday to look at the trees in question. On the Monday he offered suggestions and possible solutions that I had not thought of, which I found most helpful.
When his crew (Ron and Tom) arrived on the appointed day, they were everything one could ask for. Before they started, Ron invited me to show him what I wanted done so that we were all on the same page. Watching how he cut down an almost 30 year old tree was fascinating, and I marvelled at his skill and patience. When I changed my mind about how tall or short I would like the stump to be, he cut it twice more for me, going the extra mile to make sure I was happy with the result.
They were professional, courteous and helpful, and when they were finished they cleaned up so there was no mess left behind.
Thank you, Robert, Ron and Tom. Good job!

Thank you so much for this positive review. We are so happy that you are happy with our service! We look forward to working with you on any future projects.

jk
jk
1 review Hamilton, ON

Tree removal

Reliable, efficient, respectful of neighbours, friendly, cleaned up after himself, on time, would definitely recommend to others

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure working for you and pruning your maple.

More about Abraham’s Arborist Services

We provide quality tree care year round. From pruning to removals and everything in between, we are your go-to company for all of your tree care needs. With us, you can expect fair, honest pricing with clear reasoning. All quotes are free. Call or text us today to set up an appointment!