Heritage Tree Care

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Heritage Tree Care

Eugene in Toronto
Eugene in Toronto

Cut down the Norway Maple in our backyard which was struck by lightning

Joe and Luke were amazing, as were all the people that work on their team. Both of them visited our backyard, and assessed the lightning damage on the same day the damage occurred( July 8,2020) They contacted another Master Arborist to give a second opinion, as we were really hoping this majestic tree could be saved. The verdict came back negative...the tree is damaged beyond recovery, and would soon become dangerous to life and property. The City of Toronto Arborist also visited, and confirmed this second opinion. We finally obtained a permit from the city, delayed muchly due to CV-19, in mid September. Contacted Joe,
and arranged for removal of the tree in the next few weeks. I mentioned that the neighbors were concerned about the safety of the tree, as it was deteriorating badly. Joe and Luke came immediately, and rescheduled the job in the next few days. They showed up last Tuesday morning with a crew of 6, and all the gear, and by 4PM our 60foot Maple was gone and everything was as if the tree was never even there. The stump was even ground down below grade. We were very impressed how well this team worked together, how well they knew their jobs, how they respected our property and the neighbor's property by causing absolutely no damage. The efficiency of this Company and their team, is good reason why their
price is so reasonable, at least in our opinion.
On a further note, all the wood that could be made into sit-able stumps was cut up and delivered to local schools for kids to sit on during outdoor activities, in this time of Covid.
Secondly, even after receiving full payment, Joe did return the next day to correct some flaws in the replacement of a section of the fence they had removed. Somehow we just knew he would do that, so we held no money back.
Eugene and Ruta

Jim
Jim

Fallen Branch after Storm

Again my thanks to Joseph and his crew. I phoned yesterday after the storm blew down a large branch in my backyard. The crew was here this morning and cleaned everything up leaving my back deck immaculate.

Jim - Bloor West Village

meredith in Toronto
meredith in Toronto

Pruning of large trees

We have 2 large trees in our backyard and another on the property line. They all needed pruning. Heritage came promptly after I reached out and gave me a solid quote. I was hoping to gain more sunlight but Luke was honest and said that although some significant pruning would be done, there still would not be a huge amount of sun. I appreciated knowing that!
The work was completed yesterday and I am extremely satisfied. My backyard is now a lot more open and airy. The workers were great and friendly and did an awesome cleanup. Will use them again and highly recommend!

Quality Service

Heritage has looked after the trees in our townhouse complex for years. I had a 35 to 40 ft tall scruffy pine that needed to be removed from my backyard as it was in danger of being blown over. When they were on-site doing their annual maintenance I was given a cost and told they could do it when they were there. I went and played golf and returned to find the only change in the backyard was no tree. Property was clean, no residue or cleaning up to do. I recommend them highly!

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Tree care

I was absolutely overwhelmed with how lovely this experience was. It is clear that they are passionate about what they do as they gave me advice on how to keep my trees, rather than cutting them down. They provided suggestions on how to maintain and care for them to preserve them and their history. The crew who came were knowledgeable, extremely hard working (it was a very hot day!), and polite. At the end of the day they cleaned up my yard, too! I recommend them to anyone who understands that we are stewards of these emblems of our Canadian landscape. Amazing amazing staff!

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Deer Park Toronto - Tree Removal and Pruning

They were kinds enough to fit in a rush job into their schedule. They arrived first thing in the morning and were polite, efficient, clean, did great work - nothing short of amazing.
Our location was a difficult one because the trees to be trimmed were in the back and there is no easy access to take the stumps, branches and more to the front of the house to be mulched. The guys cleaned up beautifully. GREAT COMPANY....GREAT WORK!

Removal of a large tree from a tighr spot

Luke and his crew arrived as arranged and worked diligently all day on removing a large tree in a tight spot on our yard. They also did limb removal on couple of other large trees on our property. They did a good cleanup. They were friendly and helped with advice obtaining the necessary permit from the City of Toronto. I will try to use them again.
Thanks.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Tree Branch Removal

Joe and his crew did a quick job on removing a dead branch on a Norway Maple that was of concern to me as it sat right above the backyard fence and over our telephone wire. As well, I worried it could possibly come down in a strong wind potentially damaging furniture on either side of the fence. Great job and great relief! Thank you!

thanks for the wonderful review! We hopebto see you again. all the best
joe and crew

liz from Old Toronto
liz from Old Toronto

Tree pruning

The Heritage team was very, very good. I had multiple trees that needed pruning. They were knowledgeable regarding trees, they were efficient and managed very quickly. And they also did a great job cleaning up! They seemed to love the work. I would recommend them anytime!
Liz
Bloor West Village

marvelous Liz! it was a pleasure to work on such usual species in your lovely garden Oasis. all the best
joe &Crew @HTC

Life savers!!!!

My cat was stuck in a tree 20 feet above ground for 15 hours. John showed up and brought him down safely in less than 15 minutes. I am so relieved and grateful!!!!!

Thanks for the review!
It's a fine superpower us Arborists have. the unique ability to rescue cats!

More about Heritage Tree Care

Heritage Tree Care is a full-circle, holistic tree care company, servicing Toronto and the GTA. Composed of ISA Certified Arborists and Budding Apprentices, our team is proficient in all techniques and standards of Tree Health Care, Risk Management, Planting, and Removal.

We specialize in utilizing the by-products of our tree work, through the milling and creation of custom-order furniture, and through organized mulch and compost deliveries, seeing to it that the nutrients stored within your trees are returned to the urban soil, and that none of our "green waste" is wasted.