Heritage Tree Care

HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Toronto  >  Heritage Tree Care

Reviews for Heritage Tree Care

Suzanne G. from Toronto
Suzanne G. from Toronto

Clean, fast, and well done job.

I am so very pleased with the service I received from Joe/Heritage. I had a storm damaged tree after the mid June storm. Joe came to assess when he said he would, provided a date work would be done and dealt with my follow up issues. The price was very fair and received excellent customer service. I would recommend Joe/Heritage without hesitation.

Trimming of Fallen Branches

Again kudos to Joe and his team. I am a repeat customer. I was away in Europe when I was notified that a branch from my maple tree had fallen on a neighbour's garage. I contacted Heritage Tree Care via email and explained the situation. Joe provided and estimate which I agreed upon, This occurred on the Saturday of a long weekend. Joe's crew went in on the holiday Monday to stabilize the branch and removed it on Tuesday. I was able to pay Joe when I returned from Europe. A week later another branch fell in a windstorm. I again contacted Joe and his crew was in the next morning to remove the branch.

I strongly recommend Heritage Tree Service.

Bloor West Village Area

Hey Mr M. Thanks for the marvellous review! warms regards to Mrs M :)

Arborist tree care

We contacted Heritage Tree Care for some help with a mature tree we'd planted a few years ago. We hired Heritage Tree Care and we're so glad we did! They provided expert service, with great communication and a timely manner. Not only were they able to help us with this problem, but also offered insightful advice on tree care in general.

All in all, we highly recommend this company.

thanks for the marvellous review!

John Jackson in Toronto
John Jackson in Toronto

Heritage Tree Care

We were delighted with the pruning job done by Heritage tree service. The workers were prompt, efficient and highly competent. We were very pleased with the shape of the trees and with the cleanup job after.

wonderful! thanks for the kind review. see you in A couple of years.

Brittany in San Francisco
Brittany in San Francisco

Cat Rescue

Within in two hours of calling they came and got my baby Esha who had been stuck in a tree over two stories high. She had been there since around five the evening before so she was very happy to see her rescuer and came down without a fuss. I would definitely recommend Heritage Tree Care to any distressed cat owners in an emergency and would definitely call them if she ever gets out and this should ever happen again!

A marvellous happy outcome. Yet another Moggie rescue under the belt for Heritage Tree care (and cat rescue:)

Thomas in Old Toronto
Thomas in Old Toronto

Black Locust Pruning

Joseph recently completed work on an older Black Locust tree on our property, which had suffered damaging winds over the past few years. After a quick on-site appraisal, Joseph was able to provide a comprehensive breakdown of the proposed work, which we were able to meet within our budget. Given that work was to be undertaken in the off-season, I was appreciative of how Joseph was able to gather the necessary resources in order to get the job done properly. Work was undertaken at the agreed-upon time and all debris was cleaned up and removed. Overall, we're satisfied with the work - Heritage Tree Care provided excellent communication and service to get the job done. We would recommend them without hesitation.

Hi Thomas. Thankyou kindly for the glowing review! Don't forget to call me in two years so I can pop by for a followup inspection. best
Joe the Arborist

RukiRuki1 in Old Toronto
RukiRuki1 in Old Toronto

Cherrytree removal

Excellent service , efficient, friendly helpful and leaving premises nice and clean.
Price efficient.
Arrived at the appointed time . Joe and his crew are conscientious about environment and keeping neighbors happy
I would use them again

Hi there. It was wonder day at work removing your cherry tree. Thanks for being so nice!

Tree Trimming

We had a pretty small job but Joe and his team were really great. Our neighbour's tree was reaching quite deeply into our yard and dripping syrup so we were keen to have it cut back on our side - they did a great job and it still looks great on our neighbour's end.

Thanks for the lovely review. We thoroughly appreciate your appreciation!

Ash in Baby Point
Ash in Baby Point

A happy repeat customer

We're repeat customers of Heritage's, and every time that they perform work for us, I'm impressed with the affability and professionalism of their whole team. This time around, they pruned three very large oak trees at our new home, and we couldn't be happier with the results. They get our highest recommendation. Many thanks to Joseph and the rest of the Heritage team!

Hey Ash it was groovy doing business with you yet again on that whopping great Oak of yours. Some might even say the biggest in the city/area/road?! definitely the biggest in your back yard I can attest to that! bravo

Dead Branch Removal

We live on a reverse ravine and Joe and his team were working on our upper neighbor's trees trimming. We had noticed a few dead branches on our own very tall trees ..so we asked for their help. They were extremely professional and efficient. They had a system where the climber and the crew on the ground were all in position to insure everyone's safety as well as not damage any thing in the yard- rock gardens, benches, trampolines, etc. They took all the branches offsite and cleaned up the yard perfectly. They did an amazing job. Have already recommended them to a neighbor.

It was great doing business with you!

More about Heritage Tree Care

Heritage Tree Care is a full-circle, holistic tree care company, servicing Toronto and the GTA. Composed of ISA Certified Arborists and Budding Apprentices, our team is proficient in all techniques and standards of Tree Health Care, Risk Management, Planting, and Removal.

We specialize in utilizing the by-products of our tree work, through the milling and creation of custom-order furniture, and through organized mulch and compost deliveries, seeing to it that the nutrients stored within your trees are returned to the urban soil, and that none of our "green waste" is wasted.