Heritage Tree Care

Heritage Tree Care

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Heritage Tree Care

Drone Rescue

Joseph and John are a great crew, polite, responsive, and came to the rescue. My drone got stuck in a tree 30m above and they acted fast, showed up right on time and did the job professionally with minimal impact to the drone (and the tree). Thank you guys!

Tree job

Joseph came and assessed our maple tree. His quote was fair and the crew came back the next day to do the job. Not only were they professional and efficient, they were very respectful of my property.
Thanks Heritage Tree Care!

Hey thanks for a splendid and kind review! Talk to you again in 3 years for alittle more pruning.
Joe and crew

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Worry-Free

Joe was a great help. He pointed out tree dangers we hadn't noticed and the crew tackled every task with skill and professionalism. As parents of young ones our peace of mind is invaluable, which includes a safe backyard for our kids to play in. Many thanks to Heritage Tree Care!

Thanks for the review indeed! Happy the kiddos can play outside next summer with no more hazards in their midst! All the very best.
Joe and HTC crew

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto
1 review , ON

Tree pruning made easy

We needed a large maple in our yard pruned and dead branches removed. We were a bit concerned because of the tree's proximity to our neighbour's shed.
We ended up going with HTC based on having seen the company in our neighbourhood before.
The job was done fast, they were really careful about the neighbour's shed, and they cleaned up the yard perfectly. Whole process was a breeze. I didn't compare prices with other places but it seemed like a good deal.

Thanks Eric for the splendid review. The HTC gang and I appreciate being appreciated! All the best and regards to S & M

Leta from Toronto
Leta from Toronto

Impressive work

Joe and the gang did a great Job of pruning our neighbours cherry tree which was growing all over our side. They were very respectful and polite and their cleanup was perfecto!

Thanks for the kind review Leta! All the best. Joe and HTC team

Tree work

The crew at Heritage was very professional. My tree looked beautiful when they were all done trimming it. The price was great and the work was spectacular. I will be using their services again.

Thanks for the very kind review. We'll see you in 2or3 years to reduce some more weight from the nieghbours side. All the best.
Joe and HTC crew

Tree trim

Joe and his crew worked on my large oak tree in Bloor West Village. The job was done swiftly, safely and with grace. They are extremely efficient workers and I would highly recommend Heritage Tree Care!

Thanks for the marvellous review! It was a great pleasure to work on such a magnificent great oak (and for such nice people:)
All the best
Joe and crew

Cat Rescue

Thank you so much, Joe, for referring Alex who, after more than 3 gruelling hours, rescued my cat who was stuck 65’ up a tree in the middle of the brush/forest. 4 earlier attempts by others failed. 6 days after going missing ‘Gingy’ is home and doing well! Big thanks for sending a true professional who showed confidence, calm, meticulous preparation, excellent skills, gentleness toward my cat.

Another happy outcome of a cat rescue despite the grave circumstances! I'm glad we could put our expertise to good use.

kitten rescue

Joseph of Heritage Tree Care responded quickly and sympathetically when I enquired about rescuing a kitten in distress at the top of our 3-storey high gingko tree. I was in distress too. Joseph came as soon as he could and went straight up the tree and down again with the kitten. I would certainly recommend this caring, competent professional (and I would use his services again but I hope I don't have to!)

Another cat meowing up the wrong tree! Twas a great and happy outcome indeed

Suzanne G. from Toronto
Suzanne G. from Toronto

Clean, fast, and well done job.

I am so very pleased with the service I received from Joe/Heritage. I had a storm damaged tree after the mid June storm. Joe came to assess when he said he would, provided a date work would be done and dealt with my follow up issues. The price was very fair and received excellent customer service. I would recommend Joe/Heritage without hesitation.

Thanks for letting us fix your tree issues and referring us to the nieghbours! All the very best

More about Heritage Tree Care

Heritage Tree Care is a full-circle, holistic tree care company, servicing Toronto and the GTA. Composed of ISA Certified Arborists and Budding Apprentices, our team is proficient in all techniques and standards of Tree Health Care, Risk Management, Planting, and Removal.

We specialize in utilizing the by-products of our tree work, through the milling and creation of custom-order furniture, and through organized mulch and compost deliveries, seeing to it that the nutrients stored within your trees are returned to the urban soil, and that none of our "green waste" is wasted.