Heritage Tree Care

Reviews for Heritage Tree Care

Terence in
Terence in

Tree stump removal

They were extremely professional, very responsive, and provided excellent service! I highly recommend them! All of the staff were friendly and accommodating to my requirements. I could not be any happier!

Thanks Terrance for the terrific review !! we really greatly appreciate it! regards from Joe and The HTC crew

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Arborist

We have been very pleased with your professionalism, knowledge, concern for safety and responsiveness. Although there was a delay between receiving your estimate and the completion of the work, your staff kept us apprised of their availability. When you came to do the work, you apologized for the delay and took responsibility for it.
And, the trees look great!

Thanks for the Wunderbar review! we hugely appreciate it.!
regards from Joe and the HTC crew

Meredith
Meredith

Tree trimming and massive cleanup!

Highly recommend Heritage! Joe and Luke have taken great care of all our trees for several years. When the July 2020 storms hit, we were out of town and a neighbour alerted us with photos to the fact we lost several branches. We emailed the photos to Heritage and they came quickly to deal with the mess. Thank you to the Heritage team! Another outstanding job!

thanks for the terrific review Meredith!. look forward to next time! regards Joe &HTC team

Debbie in Ottawa
Debbie in Ottawa

cedar hedge assessment, trimming and pruning

Excellent and professional friendly service. Very good communication, arrived at said time.
Their prices are fair.
Definitely would recommend Heritage Tree Care.
They care about conservation and encouragement of urban green space and tree space.

Thanks for the fabulous review Debbie. It means alot to us and helps greatly on the Google! all the very best Joe and HTC crew

D Lalumiere
D Lalumiere

Professional and friendly service!

Friendly and knowledgeable service! Joe and his team did a great job removing trees, grinding stumps and pruning shrubs in our backyard.
We appreciated Joe's thoughtful suggestions about the work to be done. He and his team showed up when promised and left our yard tidy.
Joe was referred to us by our neighbour, and we highly recommend Heritage Tree Care !

hi Donna. Thanks for the terrific review! let us know if you need that Maple behind the garage needs to be tidied up at all. all the best. Joe and HTC crew

Efficient and professional job well done!

After a recent storm, I noticed a couple silver maples in my backyard were in need of a prune. I called Joe after getting a recommendation from a friend and he showed up within hours to give me a quote! Which was very reasonable, so we scheduled for a few days later. John and his crew showed up on time, were very knowledgeable about the job and efficient - took them just a few hours despite the trees being in a tight spot. They cleaned up afterwards and now my trees are looking great! 10/10 Thanks!

Thanks for the wonderful review!

Eugene in Toronto
Eugene in Toronto

Cut down the Norway Maple in our backyard which was struck by lightning

Joe and Luke were amazing, as were all the people that work on their team. Both of them visited our backyard, and assessed the lightning damage on the same day the damage occurred( July 8,2020) They contacted another Master Arborist to give a second opinion, as we were really hoping this majestic tree could be saved. The verdict came back negative...the tree is damaged beyond recovery, and would soon become dangerous to life and property. The City of Toronto Arborist also visited, and confirmed this second opinion. We finally obtained a permit from the city, delayed muchly due to CV-19, in mid September. Contacted Joe,
and arranged for removal of the tree in the next few weeks. I mentioned that the neighbors were concerned about the safety of the tree, as it was deteriorating badly. Joe and Luke came immediately, and rescheduled the job in the next few days. They showed up last Tuesday morning with a crew of 6, and all the gear, and by 4PM our 60foot Maple was gone and everything was as if the tree was never even there. The stump was even ground down below grade. We were very impressed how well this team worked together, how well they knew their jobs, how they respected our property and the neighbor's property by causing absolutely no damage. The efficiency of this Company and their team, is good reason why their
price is so reasonable, at least in our opinion.
On a further note, all the wood that could be made into sit-able stumps was cut up and delivered to local schools for kids to sit on during outdoor activities, in this time of Covid.
Secondly, even after receiving full payment, Joe did return the next day to correct some flaws in the replacement of a section of the fence they had removed. Somehow we just knew he would do that, so we held no money back.
Eugene and Ruta

Thanks for the super duper review Eugene & Ruta. Call me in the spring about the row of Hemlocks on the north side. Much regards Joe and co

Jim
Jim

Fallen Branch after Storm

Again my thanks to Joseph and his crew. I phoned yesterday after the storm blew down a large branch in my backyard. The crew was here this morning and cleaned everything up leaving my back deck immaculate.

Jim - Bloor West Village

Thanks for the splendid review Jim. much regards!!

meredith in Toronto
meredith in Toronto

Pruning of large trees

We have 2 large trees in our backyard and another on the property line. They all needed pruning. Heritage came promptly after I reached out and gave me a solid quote. I was hoping to gain more sunlight but Luke was honest and said that although some significant pruning would be done, there still would not be a huge amount of sun. I appreciated knowing that!
The work was completed yesterday and I am extremely satisfied. My backyard is now a lot more open and airy. The workers were great and friendly and did an awesome cleanup. Will use them again and highly recommend!

Thanks for the marvellous review Meredith. Warm regards from Joe and the HTC gang

Quality Service

Heritage has looked after the trees in our townhouse complex for years. I had a 35 to 40 ft tall scruffy pine that needed to be removed from my backyard as it was in danger of being blown over. When they were on-site doing their annual maintenance I was given a cost and told they could do it when they were there. I went and played golf and returned to find the only change in the backyard was no tree. Property was clean, no residue or cleaning up to do. I recommend them highly!

Thanks for the lovely review... Long forward to looking after those boulevard trees for years to come!

More about Heritage Tree Care

Heritage Tree Care is a full-circle, holistic tree care company, servicing Toronto and the GTA. Composed of ISA Certified Arborists and Budding Apprentices, our team is proficient in all techniques and standards of Tree Health Care, Risk Management, Planting, and Removal.

We specialize in utilizing the by-products of our tree work, through the milling and creation of custom-order furniture, and through organized mulch and compost deliveries, seeing to it that the nutrients stored within your trees are returned to the urban soil, and that none of our "green waste" is wasted.