CB Seasonal Solutions

General Contractors
CB Seasonal Solutions

Reviews for CB Seasonal Solutions

Front yard garden

CB Seasonal Solutions contracted to remove and dispose of existing grass and then lay a limestone foundation, install a silk screening topped with 8-10” of top soil and 3” of black mulch. The retaining wall was to be 8” high. A plastic protecting sheet was to be placed between the soil and the wood wall of my front porch. The plastic barrier was not installed. The wall ended up about 3-4” high. The top layer of the wall was topped with small broken pieces of black stone. The top soil ended up so thin flowers could not be planted. I had to add 3 large bags of topsoil. The mulch was not delivered as promised. I had to buy 13 bags of mulch which I insisted the company reimburse me for. They did. The job requirements were constantly pared down. The cost came in $650 over my agreed upon budget. The job was so poorly completed, the gardener who completed my work had to dismantle and completely rebuild the retaining wall before proceeding to plant. These people did not arrive when they said they would and thus finished in a rush by the last scheduled day. When I questioned their arrival times and held them accountable for what they were telling me, the owner became confrontational and aggressive to the point that I refused to speak to him again. I spoke only to the workman. I would never recommend this company.
Sent from my iPhone

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Poor communication, no report, no guarantee on work

Three days after the eaves trough cleaning by Chad & crew I observed overflow from the eaves trough during a downpour. I contacted Chad and was told, without him coming to check on it, that there was probably misalignment in the eaves trough. I had not received a report on the work from him, as had been promised, and had not been told about this ‘misalignment’ which, presumably could have been reported on and repaired while the cleaning was being done. Or, they missed it - no one’s perfect, sometimes these things happen and can be remedied, or at least double- checked. My query was nothing but polite. However, Chad responded with anger, accused me of ‘hostility’ and was otherwise verbally offensive. As a woman living alone, I would not feel safe having Chad work on my home.

More about CB Seasonal Solutions

At CB seasonal solutions, we pride ourselves in our snow removal service. Our crews work diligently to clear snow and ice from all of our clients’ properties as well as salting (both regular and pet friendly) . As a company operating out of Toronto, Ontario, We know the effects of ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Old Toronto?