TRC Interlocking and Waterproofing

Reviews for TRC Interlocking and Waterproofing

Rick and Trish
Rick and Trish

Garden brick wall

TRO installed a short wall brick (pavers) around our vegetable garden. The work was very nicely and tastfully done. The crew did a neat job taking care not to disturb the raspberry canes and water tap which served the area. They also took care in causing protecting the rest of the yard from any damage that could occurr during contstruction. The price was good and the work was done in the timeline promised. TRC is a small family business and my wife and I highly recommend them.

MPOak in Oakville
MPOak in Oakville

Backyard Oasis, Front Porch Refresh & Driveway Replacement (Interlocking Pavers)

The following represents the scope of work that I had contracted TRC / Toro to perform: 1/ Refresh of entire backyard which included installing a backyard patio with interlocking pavers, creating garden area with retaining wall, re-sodding, pruning of 2 trees & a few bushes; 2/ Renovate the front porch which included replacing and installing posts, installing rails and handrail; laying stone pavers on the front porch; 3/ Replace and re-do the driveway with interlocking pavers.

With all workstreams, I was extremely satisfied with the products and services delivered.

1. The team delivered high quality workmanship which was beyond reproach and which demonstrates experience and expertise in the industry.

2. Their work ethic was commendable. They were conscientious, diligent & meticulous. Due to the delays caused by restrictions surrounding COVID, they had to exert extraordinary efforts to secure products (pavers and stones) ordered. I cannot emphasize how much I appreciated the lengths they went through in order to complete the jobs in the timelines discussed and agreed to.

3. Their approach was collaborative on design. The guidance provided which was based on practicality was provided where necessary.

4. Their pricing was fair and competitive.

While other companies may also deliver great customer service, high quality workmanship and fair pricing, I believe that what sets TRC / Toro apart is their willingness to execute on what it takes to truly make their customers happy. In addition to having the entire package, they are ethical, honest and straight forward individuals who represent themselves, their family and their company in the most positive light.

I enthusiastically recommend this father and son team from TRC / Toro.

Thank you very much what a generous review! It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you again

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Porch Interlocking

We are extremely satisfied with that work that was completed by this company. They were very professional and went above and beyond to get the job done. The father and son take their time in order to make sure that everything is even and looks amazing. They even fixed our other steps on our porch. I would definitely recommend them for any interlocking job.

Thank you for your generous review !. It was pleasure doing your porch

Interlocking

Im so happy about his job my family so happy they do perfect job when they are working they are so safe follow the government regulation if u thinking about interlocking they are the best people to go with them ... thank you again

Thank you for your kind review! We always here to help our customers thank you again enjoy!!!

suleymanoflaz
suleymanoflaz

Concrete

This company did my concrete walkways and my front porch flag stone. hard working honest company, i was very happy with the results of work done around my house. Definitely would feel comfortable and safe hiring this company again.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! were pleased to hear you are satisfied and it was our absolute pleasure to work with you

SEYFI in Toronto
SEYFI in Toronto

interlock

i had my drive way, back yard and patio done by this company. i was happy with the results. they even helped me the process of the construction which made realize i was charged a decent price and awesome results. always recommended.

thank you so much for this amazing review! We are happy that you're pleased with the work we did in your home thank you again enjoy!!

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Interlock exterior work done

I had interlocks done in my driveway by these guys beautifully done no regrets, They come fully equipped and clean up after themselves.I would recommend without doubt very very professional.

thank you so much Susan for this beautiful review

More about TRC Interlocking and Waterproofing