Drak Enterprises Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M5V
General Contractors
Drak Enterprises Inc.

Reviews for Drak Enterprises Inc.

krisnovi
krisnovi
1 review Orangeville, ON

Basement renovation

This company was excellent from the first phone call to the end result. I am so impressed with Jim and his entire staff. They delivered everything they said they would and in the timeline we agreed on. Their work ethic, understanding and professionalism puts these guys above the rest. Thank you once again for making this project stress free and giving me the extra space my family and I needed. 10 plus in my books.

Wow, I am truly humbled. Thank you for the glowing review. We had a lot of fun designing and creating the space for you. I hope you and your family enjoy it and look forward to your next project... Cheers

Sharon C.
Sharon C.

Sunroom off the kitchen

5 star workmanship!

Quality service, polite and professional, very clean and quick!! They do not leave you hanging.

The owner and his staff really know their stuff. Not only do they build decks, they do everything. Big or small jobs they are more then willing.

They are there for you until the job is done.

The owner Jim has grew up with building and construction his whole life. In fact, he has a degree as a carpenter. He thinks outside the box when he needs to.

His work and his team is second to none.

Would highly recommend Jim and his team to anyone. In fact, as a long time realtor, I have added them on to my team for any Construction work that is needed for any of my clients.

Thank you to Jim and his team.

Sharon Chisholm
C-21 Leading Edge Realty Ltd.

Thank you Sharon for the kind words, It certainly was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to your next project.... Cheers and Enjoy

t.dancy
t.dancy

Kitchen Renovation

I hired Jim and his crew from Drak, to fully renovate my outdated kitchen. They did an amazing job with the design and build process as well as stayed within my budget. I’m completely satisfied with the finished product, and would highly recommend Jim and his team from Drakenterprise’s Inc.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to your next project... Cheers and Enjoy

Bruce
Bruce

Bathroom Renovation

Jim and his crew from Drakenterprises were hired to renovate my bathroom which included a new shower, vanity, and tile floor. From the start of the project they were very professional. They made sure to keep my house very clean and their communication during the whole renovation was amazing. I’m very satisfied with the work completed and look forward to using Jim and his crew for my next renovation

Thanks Bruce. It was certainly challenging with some unexpected issues but we handled them in a timely manner and managed to stay within Budget. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife and hope you give us a call when you need any other work done....Cheers and Enjoy

More about Drak Enterprises Inc.

Drak Enterprises Inc. is a family run business that services all your home improvement needs Inside and Out.
We are the Proud owner of The Deck Guys Tor/Miss Branch. We have experience in Building Decks and Outdoor Structures for over 20 years. We provide the very best quality finished products and are a leader in our industry.
Our owner and President has 30 plus years of experience in the Home Improvement industry, Carpentry, Project Management and we provide superior workmanship and service in all that we do.
Our Renovations include: Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements and Interior room alterations.
We only hire the most experienced with the very best attitudes…We can train skill but we cannot train attitude…We Train and promote from within.
We have included Handyman Services, Landscaping and Design to complete our Total Home Improvements Inside and Out.