Xing Hong Construction

Reviews for Xing Hong Construction

alex
alex

renovation

I hired Xing Hong to enlarge our lounge room. Lewis was a pleasure to deal with and readily took my ideas and made them come to life. He also came up with great suggestions that made it even more than I could have hoped for. The work was done on time and on budget, and the people Lewis had on the job kept the house clean and tidy. We've had nothing but compliments on our new lounge and closet--and I can't believe how I enjoy the lounge room now. I'd absolutely use Xing Hong construction again for future renovations. Top-notch work.

Danny
Danny

Condo Renovation

I cannot say enough good about Xing Hong's job. They did an amazing job. on time, and on budget.
I need to fresh my condo apartment. My friend referred me to contact XH. They came to the site, did the measurements and told me the general process. They provided a reasonable quote on the site first. And after that, we have a meeting at their office. They provided an amazing 3D rendering for our new kitchen and bathroom. We were so happy to see what we will get before starting the job.
During the renovation, Xing Hong’s manager is very responsible and professional. They helped me to deal with all requirements form condo management. And all the works were done on time.
In the end, I am so happy with the result. I’m very enjoying my new apartment.

Hi Danny, Thank you very much for the review. We are blessed to have a great team that makes these projects run smoothly and most importantly, you are happy!

Thanks again from the Xing Hong Construction!

More about Xing Hong Construction

Xing Hong Construction Inc has been in business for over 9 years and during that time we've learned our industry inside and out. We have been working in commercial and residential projects all over the place. When you work with us, you get dedicated and quality service, and peace of mind. We are working with the Ontario Building Code. Take advantage of over 9 years of outstanding service, craftsmanship, and professionalism.

General Contractors
Renovation, Basement, Kitchen Cabinet, Commercial Renovation, 3D Rendering, Architectural Design, Architectural Drawings, Barn Design & Construction, Basement Design, Basement Remodeling, Bathroom Design, Custom Home Bars, Custom Homes, Deck Building, Deck Design, Demolition, Dock Design & Construction, Floor Plans, Green Building, Greenhouse Design & Construction, Home Extensions, Historic Building Conservation, Home Gym Design & Construction, Home Remodeling, Home Restoration, Home Theater Design, House Plans, Kitchen Design, Kitchen Remodeling, Laundry Room Design, Modular Home Additions, Mudroom Design,
New Home Construction, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Outdoor Kitchen Design, Pool House Design & Construction, Porch Design & Construction, Project Management, Staircase Design, Sunroom Design & Construction, Sustainable Design, Swimming Pool Construction, Under Deck Ceiling Installation, Universal Design, Workshop Design & Construction
2010