Xing Hong Construction

a. Build new powder room
b. Renovate second bathroom
c. Build patio and pergola
d. Several additional odd jobs
The team did a tremendous job and completed all renovations to our satisfaction. We were very impressed with how hard they work and how much care they put into the job. We would highly recommend them!

jamielee5277
jamielee5277
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Renovation, whole house

This company did a great job renovating the whole house. They have a designer that really helped out visualize the design. The contractors work hard and carefully. They are also willing to change minor details proposed by us during the renovation.

Debbie a.
Debbie a.

Floors and kitchen renovation

The work was done promptly and well, and was surprisingly affordable. The workers were all friendly, competent and always very helpful. The results were just what we wanted, and very beautiful.

Hi Debbie. So nice to work with you. Enjoy your new kitchen with your children and your grandchild.

yeni8782988
yeni8782988

Store

We're really appreciate this team for helping us! Fast、 on time 、in trust!!! You try you know

We are glad to help you finish your Nail Spa overall renovation in such a short time, and get your approval at the end. We look forward to working with you again next time.

Sarah
Sarah

Basement renovation.

The work was done professionally with care to keep the rest of the house from getting soiled from construction debris. The workers were courteous and friendly and often offered very helpful suggestion to save on cost or improve quality.

Often, during a construction project, one realizes that certain changes or improvements are required. We added shelves and removed a part of a wall during construction, for example, The contractors were open to such adjustments and rarely did any change impact the cost of the project.

We felt safe relying on their judgement and advice and confident they would stand behind their work.

Thank you, Sarah. Thank you for your support over the years. I'm glad that so many of our projects have come to a successful conclusion.

alex
alex

renovation

I hired Xing Hong to enlarge our lounge room. Lewis was a pleasure to deal with and readily took my ideas and made them come to life. He also came up with great suggestions that made it even more than I could have hoped for. The work was done on time and on budget, and the people Lewis had on the job kept the house clean and tidy. We've had nothing but compliments on our new lounge and closet--and I can't believe how I enjoy the lounge room now. I'd absolutely use Xing Hong construction again for future renovations. Top-notch work.

Hi Alex, we are so happy to work with you. Hope you have a great experience with your new lounge room and backyard these years. We are so happy that after these years the new addition still looks so nice.

Danny
Danny

Condo Renovation

I cannot say enough good about Xing Hong's job. They did an amazing job. on time, and on budget.
I need to fresh my condo apartment. My friend referred me to contact XH. They came to the site, did the measurements and told me the general process. They provided a reasonable quote on the site first. And after that, we have a meeting at their office. They provided an amazing 3D rendering for our new kitchen and bathroom. We were so happy to see what we will get before starting the job.
During the renovation, Xing Hong’s manager is very responsible and professional. They helped me to deal with all requirements form condo management. And all the works were done on time.
In the end, I am so happy with the result. I’m very enjoying my new apartment.

Hi Danny, Thank you very much for the review. We are blessed to have a great team that makes these projects run smoothly and most importantly, you are happy!

Thanks again from the Xing Hong Construction!

More about Xing Hong Construction

Xing Hong Construction Inc has been in business for over 9 years and during that time we've learned our industry inside and out. We have been working in commercial and residential projects all over the place. When you work with us, you get dedicated and quality service, and peace of mind. We are working with the Ontario Building Code. Take advantage of over 9 years of outstanding service, craftsmanship, and professionalism.

Basement Renovation
Renovation, Basement, Kitchen Cabinet, Commercial Renovation, 3D Rendering, Architectural Design, Architectural Drawings, Barn Design & Construction, Basement Design, Basement Remodeling, Bathroom Design, Custom Home Bars, Custom Homes, Deck Building, Deck Design, Demolition, Dock Design & Construction, Floor Plans, Green Building, Greenhouse Design & Construction, Home Extensions, Historic Building Conservation, Home Gym Design & Construction, Home Remodeling, Home Restoration, Home Theater Design, House Plans, Kitchen Design, Kitchen Remodeling, Laundry Room Design, Modular Home Additions, Mudroom Design,
New Home Construction, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Outdoor Kitchen Design, Pool House Design & Construction, Porch Design & Construction, Project Management, Staircase Design, Sunroom Design & Construction, Sustainable Design, Swimming Pool Construction, Under Deck Ceiling Installation, Universal Design, Workshop Design & Construction
2010