Covexco Inc.

Toronto ON M2H 1M8

Reviews for Covexco Inc.

Debbie
Debbie

Install drop ceiling in a laundry room

Terrific working with Valco Servant. Responsive. On time, on budget and good quality. He is very professional and personable! Would definitely use him again!

thank you Debbie,it was a pleasure to work for you!

Jan
Jan

Kitchen Renovation

As a first-time homeowner, I had never been through a renovation before and was overwhelmed to say the least. Valco was responsive and courteous. He not only had all the answers, he asked the right questions. He made sure that my kitchen would not only be functional, but beautiful. I felt totally comfortable leaving Valco and Dominic in my home to do their work and it was always neat and tidy on my return. Valco said he wanted to start the project on a Monday so I could enjoy my kitchen by the weekend. I was skeptical, but on Saturday, it was done and right on budget! I would highly recommend Covexco without hesitation.

it was a pleasure to work with you and work on your kitchen dreams!

allisonparish2
allisonparish2

Removed wall

Out of all the general contractors on this site Valco was the most consistent and fast with communication and even helped me before I’d hired him by telling me things to check on the wall I wanted to remove. He came and removed the wall separating my two closets - he did it quickly and efficiently and he was lovely as well! He even fixed my other closet door I’d accidentally broken. Would definitely recommend, he was great.

thank you so much for this review and it was a pleasure for me to take care of your problem that you had in your beautiful home,
have a great day and take care
covexco Inc

dean.22
dean.22
1 review , ON

Basement Frame Work

Valco, was excellent in studding the basement for us. We have know him for years, and we still call him for all of are jobs! He is always, on point! We highly recommend him to all of are family and friends.

thanks for the review, it was a pleasure to work in your basement and you guys are amazing to work with!!
thanks again
covexco Inc

alwaysafernie
alwaysafernie
1 review Rama Road, ON

Office and kitchen backsplash

Covexco has high quality work. They are experienced, detailed, trustworthy, clean and want to ensure the client is happy with the work being done. I will be using them again in the future and would highly recommend them for small or large jobs.

thank you for your review, it's my priority for me to make the customers happy and satisfied with the work that covexco inc those
thanks again
covexco inc

More about Covexco Inc.

general contractor ,
basement work
pergola and deck ,fence,
custom home framing
shed,garage
hardwood floor or engineer floor installation
trims and door installation ect.