Somos Clean &Eco Friendly

Review for Somos Clean &Eco Friendly

Camila C.
Camila C.
1 review , AB

Home cleaning service- top to bottom

Stupendous deep clean - we are so pleased.
Having used a professional cleaning company in the past with mixed results, I was quite nervous at hiring the cleaning company. Due to my past experiences I am also, admittedly, a demanding customer. As it happens I have finally come across a company I can rely on and who provide a great and consistent service. I would thoroughly recommend this company.

Thank you so much, for used our services. Was our pleasure work for you.

More about Somos Clean &Eco Friendly

Somos Clean& Eco friendly is invested in making sure that you are happy with all services we provide, and so far it seems we are doing a great job, cause we do what we love. Our products are Amway, good quality, friendly with us and our planet.
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Manhattan?